Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 10:40 AM  
MVP

A look back at Pat Mahomes season

Truly remarkable - I still get goosebumps watching some of his work. I am blessed to have been able to watch every single Chiefs game this year. It really is something I will never forget.

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:46 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

This. As I posted in an earlier thread, the thing I’m most bummed about with the Chiefs season coming to an end would remain even if we had won the SB. I don’t get to watch Patrick Mahomes play football for 7 months.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:56 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
This. As I posted in an earlier thread, the thing I’m most bummed about with the Chiefs season coming to an end would remain even if we had won the SB. I don’t get to watch Patrick Mahomes play football for 7 months.
I know right? Did you get to watch the video?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:57 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I know right? Did you get to watch the video?
Not yet but rest assured, I will today.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #5
Mahomes Dynasty

I just don't even care at the moment.

hooray, bring on training camp...
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:03 AM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Take solace in the fact that he will be better next year. Maybe his numbers won't be as good, but he'll grow in terms of game situations, knowing when to stand down, and maybe he can even start doing audibles some time soon.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:03 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I just don't even care at the moment.

hooray, bring on training camp...

Watch the video man - trust me
Old 01-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Take solace in the fact that he will be better next year. Maybe his numbers won't be as good, but he'll grow in terms of game situations, knowing when to stand down, and maybe he can even start doing audibles some time soon.

Agreed - I think his numbers will hover in the same area - I don't know if he will do 50/5000 but I'd imagine it will be close.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:10 AM   #9
Rabbi Goldmann

Insanely good. Just wish Fat andy didn’t put his friend Sutton over Mahomes like he did. Real shame.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #10
Baba Ganoush

A look back at Pat Mahomes season

Mahomes will in fact play in the probowl. Will watch now.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #11
Starter

I'm going to have to take a knee on the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl because of how the chiefs got jobbed in the championship game
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:48 PM   #12
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhill View Post
I'm going to have to take a knee on the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl because of how the chiefs got jobbed in the championship game
Nah, we jobbed ourselves, we didn't choose to improve our D and Ford chose to be careless in a crucial moment.

It's all on us, really!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:18 PM   #13
MVP

bump - for anyone that may have missed it
Old 01-23-2019, 08:47 PM   #14
Life is changing..

Loved the video. Makes me sad to know football season is so far away now...
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:59 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Loved the video. Makes me sad to know football season is so far away now...

I know when is the draft?