Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-21-2019, 05:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

Brady had a laser pointer in his face on at least a few plays last night

Shameful....

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:45 PM   #106
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Good luck finding him/her. Little easier to find someone at a Lions game than it is at an AFC Championship game fully packed stadium. Not to mention that guy in the link you posted bragged about it on social media, so I guess you could get lucky that way for your vengeance. Also $235 fine and some community service, seems like such a terrible punishment.

The only thing that matters is that you TRY not to let fans or anyone else point laser beams into the eyes of athletes. The fact that you seem willing to just ignore it tells me all I need to know.

But if Mahomes was interfered with because of a laser beam, I'm sure you'd want an FBI investigation.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:47 PM   #107
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlineDline View Post
Good. The Cheatriots have no room to complain.

It's not like they got their communications cut, their practices filmed, or their balls illegally handled.

First, your justification -- "your prior cheating makes this ok" -- is disgusting, especially since lasers can cause permanent eye damage as i understand it.

Second, no practice was ever filmed. That story was proven false and withdrawn by the idiot reporter who filed it, with the newspaper making a full front page apology.

Third, communications were never cut that anyone proved. Since that shit happens at all stadiums around the league, you'd think you'd be less ignorant, but hey, go for it.

As for Deflategate, science says the NFL is wrong, but screw science.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:51 PM   #108
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
communications were never cut
Quote:
Since that shit happens at all stadiums around the league
Contradict much.

So because the Cheatriots*** are good at cheating, it's not cheating.

Filming signals, having evidence destroyed...
OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OlineDline < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #109
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlineDline View Post
Contradict much.

So because the Cheatriots*** are good at cheating, it's not cheating.

Filming signals, having evidence destroyed...
Ignorant **** is ignorant.

Quote:
That should make teams, especially the Steelers, happy. Remember when the Steelers coaches complained last September about being forced to listen to the Patriots' broadcast during a game?

But, as many other NFL coaches later pointed out, the problem wasn't specific to New England. It was a league-wide issue.

"It's a league problem. It's wherever," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said, via PFT. "It will go out right in the middle and not just here or in New England or in San Francisco, but it could go out in a critical time."

With the new system, teams shouldn't have to worry about that anymore, regardless if they're playing New England or Seattle.

Furthermore, coaches situated in the press box will be allowed to speak to players down on the field, which was one of the seven rule changes the NFL made on Tuesday. In the past, coaches in the press box had to communicate with coaches on the sideline, who then passed along their message to the players on the field. Now, the new system will allow for those coaches to speak directly to the players.

As Seifert reported, the new system should be approved at the owners meetings this week. Only then will we find out just how reliable it is.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...cation-issues/

But hey, if the Patriots are that deep in your head, it's all good.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:13 PM   #110
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I hate shit like that along with throwing snowballs or pouring beer on players. Any ****er who does that should be banned and arrested for assault.

No place for that at games.
Philly Special.

Code:
https://youtu.be/RvXNjfXbUaQ
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:29 PM   #111
Banned

Goodbye KC

You know I wasn't going to register and post until a friend sent me the site URL and, well, I registered.

The level of discourse here is below replacement level. There's a lot Trumpian childlishness, false bravado, barely disguised envy. Sadly, it reinforces all the Red State, flyover country stereotypes out there. It's worse than the main Yankee forum and the Jets Gang Green and that's saying a lot.

I was in Kansas City for the game and there is a flatness and plainness about the place that is palpable from the time you leave the airport. I don't know. Perhaps it is because you have only two professional teams in the four major sports. No NBA. No NHL. Or lack of a major university within the city confines. You do have a terrific art museum which I visited.

At the hotel bar a semi-inebriated, not so friendly, local identified me as not being from "around here" even though I didn't wear a stitch of New England clothing the entire weekend. And all I was doing was quietly talking with the bartender!

I was so happy to return home despite horrendous weather...as the plane banks around into Boston there's the ocean on the right, the mountains to the left, beautiful historic towns everywhere, Harvard and MIT down there, and the Celtics on TV later in the evening.

Coasts are good!
Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Connecticut Coast < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:50 PM   #112
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
If it's a cheap laser pointer, the divergence spread on those things is significant. Something like five feet at 1,000 feet.
Using Google maps (since some are scared of Bing 'round these parts ), given where Tom was at the time, the 6 yard line I think, the farthest point would be the Northeast and Southeast corners of the upper deck and they're at ~325 feet from the center of the field. You'd have to search Alibaba for a long time to fins laser that crappy with that kind of dispersion.

But alas, it was almost certainly a Pats fan, and they have shitty stuff. We're hunters with NRA memberships, our lasers are awesome!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:53 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Coast View Post
You know I wasn't going to register and post until a friend sent me the site URL and, well, I registered.

The level of discourse here is below replacement level. There's a lot Trumpian childlishness, false bravado, barely disguised envy. Sadly, it reinforces all the Red State, flyover country stereotypes out there. It's worse than the main Yankee forum and the Jets Gang Green and that's saying a lot.

I was in Kansas City for the game and there is a flatness and plainness about the place that is palpable from the time you leave the airport. I don't know. Perhaps it is because you have only two professional teams in the four major sports. No NBA. No NHL. Or lack of a major university within the city confines. You do have a terrific art museum which I visited.

At the hotel bar a semi-inebriated, not so friendly, local identified me as not being from "around here" even though I didn't wear a stitch of New England clothing the entire weekend. And all I was doing was quietly talking with the bartender!

I was so happy to return home despite horrendous weather...as the plane banks around into Boston there's the ocean on the right, the mountains to the left, beautiful historic towns everywhere, Harvard and MIT down there, and the Celtics on TV later in the evening.

Coasts are good!
Ya forgot the part where ya told us what you were cookin-up in the pressure cooker and what SJW problem you were going to solve with it! ???
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:

Coasts are good!
I bet you also like the smell of your own farts. I live in Washington State and I’m not a self righteous prick like you.

Plus the east coast mountains aren’t really mountains asshole. You got really tall hills.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM   #115

Quote:

Coasts are good!
I'm from the coast, trust me you can upgrade from the coast. And Boston is a shitty a coast as you'll find.

Now, to be fair, parts of Western Mass, VT and NH are beautiful, but take it from a Navy diver and formerly Groton-based submariner, your coast kind of sucks. You're no RI...
Old 01-22-2019, 04:05 PM   #116
MVP

Quote:

Coasts are good!
**** off, chowdahead.

Nobody here wants to listen to your east-coast bullshit about how much better you are than everyone else here. We get enough of that shit on TV.

From all of us in 'flyover country', I give you my most hearty and sincere wishes to die in an aids-infested antifreeze-inflamed tree fire.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #117
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:

Coasts are good!
The mountains of Boston? Summits can reach elevations of just over 2,560 feet! Those aren't mountains you arrogant little prick, those are hills.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:15 PM   #118
mod-ish

Quote:

Coasts are good!

via GIPHY

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:22 PM   #119
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:

Coasts are good!
As a resident of NYC, at this imbecile beating his chest about what a GREAT COASTAL CITY the shithole of Boston is.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:12 PM   #120
MVP

The "lazer" was featuired in a news story about the Lawsuits filed against the NFL regarding Calls during the NFCCG on my local CBS station.

Quote:
The NFL will "look into the report" from a Kansas City television station that a laser was flashed at New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady during the fourth quarter of Sunday's AFC Championship Game at Arrowhead Stadium, according to a league spokesman.

A photographer from KMBC shot video that showed a green dot flickering around Brady's shoulder and face.

[QUOTE}Lawsuits on behalf of 'Who Dat Nation' filed over Saints loss; demand damages, pre-Super Bowl hearing[/QUOTE]

Quote:

Two fan lawsuits filed Tuesday claim the NFL must be forced to pay for the pain and suffering inflicted on Saints fans by the botched "no call" that halted the team's march to the Super Bowl.

The first suit came Tuesday morning, filed on behalf of two Saints season ticket holders and the "Who Dat Nation," demanding a hearing over the officiating in the waning minutes of regulation time. (Courts were closed Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.)

A second suit followed hours later, filed by another ticket buyer who claims the NFL "cannot be trusted to police itself" following Sunday's officiating horror in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Car dealer and Saints fan put these up in Altlanta:

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.