Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2019, 05:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

Brady had a laser pointer in his face on at least a few plays last night

Shameful....

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:10 AM   #61
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD View Post
The sad part wasn’t that some fan might have hit Brady with a laser, it’s that the laser wasn’t illuminating for a hellfire missile.
Goodell would have just awarded the Pats the next 5 SBs in his memory.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:19 AM   #62
Veteran

Probably fixed his vision.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:18 AM   #63
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Shameful....

This is probably what the ref saw when he called the roughing the passer penalty. We all thought it was the pat on his shoulder, that clearly didn't hit Brady's head, but it was the little lazer dot the whole time.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:14 AM   #64
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
One should be able to take a hot woman to a pro game without white trash bros being lewd.

Not the first time it’s happened, either.
Wouldn’t the fact that you might have kicked his ass if she had told you make you the white trash redneck?
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:52 AM   #65
Veteran

I'm 70 years old. What in the hell is a "lick-V" sign??
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:07 AM   #66
Beyond the Rapids

classless move by whatever POS did that
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:36 AM   #67
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
Don’t give a shit but that’s not a laser pointer.
Yeah I don't think so either. If it is, it's some kind of dollar store model. I have a hand held laser that I keep in my emergency survival kit. I have that with me when I head several miles back into the mountains for emergency signaling.

From the top row of arrowhead to the field, mine would still be a lot smaller beam than what is seen in the picture.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:40 AM   #68
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldcoach View Post
See post #58.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:42 AM   #69
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Think of licking pussy.. Evidently the not-Gillette fan wanted to partake of the person's vagina.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:44 AM   #70
Life is changing..

Quote:
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:44 AM   #71
Politically Incorrect

I hate shit like that along with throwing snowballs or pouring beer on players. Any ****er who does that should be banned and arrested for assault.

No place for that at games.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:45 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah I don't think so either. If it is, it's some kind of dollar store model. I have a hand held laser that I keep in my emergency survival kit. I have that with me when I head several miles back into the mountains for emergency signaling.

From the top row of arrowhead to the field, mine would still be a lot smaller beam than what is seen in the picture.
If more people were hunters....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #73
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #74

Another thought might be that, since the officials tend to focus on Brady in hopes that he kisses them as deeply as he kisses his son, is that they bounce a "green" light off Tom's helmet to signal them that the check has cleared and Tom/the Pats is asking for an officiating assist.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:25 AM   #75
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Don't care.

Which is fine, but if it was someone in Foxboro doing it to Mahomes, would you be crying for the Patriots to forfeit every draft pick forever? That's all I want to know.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote