Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-21-2019, 10:35 AM  
The talking stonehead

Security line getting into the stadium

Anyone else have an issue getting to there seats on time last night. Took us around an hour to get through the security line last night. Missed the biggest pregame of my life. I have never seen it take that long to get people into the stadium. Anyone else have any issues?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:37 PM   #91
Shit

I had a guy walk up and try to hand me 20 bucks to let them get in line in front of me "hey buddy you gonna let us getin here, right? "

Me: "nope" and let the 20 fall on the ground.

**** that
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I had a guy walk up and try to hand me 20 bucks to let them get in line in front of me "hey buddy you gonna let us getin here, right? "

**** that
had a guy pay me $5 to get front of me to piss in one of the outside porta potties in the parking lot. he was hurting. i gave it to a lady standing behind me cause i had to go too bad to let her cut in.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:50 PM   #93
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post

**** that
Good for you.
I hate it when people try to buy privilege on the cheap. Make it $200 and we'll talk...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:43 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Good for you.
I hate it when people try to buy privilege on the cheap. Make it $200 and we'll talk...
The briber needs to be smart about it too. Come up and say "Bob! I finally got parked. How's it going bro? You freeze to death yet?"

Before "Bob" can respond, you shake his hand and slap in at least a $20. Then give him a pleading smile, hope he plays along and no one else saw it.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:41 PM   #95
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Had no issues, but we didn't wait until the last minute to go in, either.
Niether did we. I hope that wasn't meant as a slight because I considered blowing up on you for this post and fought back the urge.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #96
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yep - that's the one.

Look, anyone blaming the fans here has no idea what actually happened. The other gates didn't do this according to anyone else I spoke with. They were moving according to script.

At this gate, however, the line wouldn't move for 10-15 minute intervals and then suddenly the entire thing would just squeeze forward 3-4 strides with people pushing like a phalanx in medieval war. I've had STs for over a decade and while I am usually in early, I've gone in at all different times and with over 100 games of experience under my belt I have NEVER seen anything like that.

The people manning the Community America gate between lots F and E simply lost the damn thread. It was a complete failure on the part of Arrowhead and their security.
Thank you
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #97
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
STH holder for 15+ years and this years was the worst by far..... We we at the Community America gate and took the running back method - if there was a break or hole in the line you took it. Lined up at 4:25 got in at 5:10.
So you took the Dee Ford route, found the neutral zone, and got in it?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:22 PM   #98
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The briber needs to be smart about it too. Come up and say "Bob! I finally got parked. How's it going bro? You freeze to death yet?"

Before "Bob" can respond, you shake his hand and slap in at least a $20. Then give him a pleading smile, hope he plays along and no one else saw it.
That's almost exactly what he tried. Acted like he knew me and tried to slip a 20 when he shook hand. I didn't take the money so it fell.

The letting him in part was said quieter than the hey buddy part lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:40 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Then he picked the wrong accomplice obviously. You must look Italian or something. #UPTOP
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:04 PM   #100
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm surprised there arent fights in line when I went to the Colts game everybody was cutting infront of everyone
We were at the Community 'Merica gate and there were a couple of guys that looked like they wanted to fight. There were few people between them and we were packed in so tight they's have never gotten to each other if they wanted to.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:31 PM   #101
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
We were at the Community 'Merica gate and there were a couple of guys that looked like they wanted to fight. There were few people between them and we were packed in so tight they's have never gotten to each other if they wanted to.
The one thing I kept saying was thank god I'm not claustrophobic. It was ****ing sardines in that line.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:37 PM   #102

I find the lines on the way in are when people are at their coolest. It's a party. Nobody seems ready to fight anybody.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:15 PM   #103
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I find the lines on the way in are when people are at their coolest. It's a party. Nobody seems ready to fight anybody.
agreed, waiting in line sucks but everybody stayed pretty cool. Well until kickoff when they all started screaming LET US IN.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:26 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
agreed, waiting in line sucks but everybody stayed pretty cool. Well until kickoff when they all started screaming LET US IN.
True, but we got in the weekend before just before kickoff.

I'm not sure what they're going to do, but this electronic deal isn't working very well.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:55 PM   #105
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
True, but we got in the weekend before just before kickoff.

I'm not sure what they're going to do, but this electronic deal isn't working very well.
I've always headed in around 45 minutes prior to the game and never missed pregame intros or the anthem at this gate. Based on previous experiences 1 hour should have been more than enough. There was clearly something wrong with how security was screening at this gate for this game.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know. This shit continues next year and that may end me attending games. That said, if they increase the ticket prices again this year, that may end me sooner.