Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2019, 10:35 AM  
The talking stonehead

Security line getting into the stadium

Anyone else have an issue getting to there seats on time last night. Took us around an hour to get through the security line last night. Missed the biggest pregame of my life. I have never seen it take that long to get people into the stadium. Anyone else have any issues?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:39 AM   #61
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Yeah, these electronic tickets are da'bom....

I'm glad I missed that part too. But hey, I got most of my Cozumel dive schedule set.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #62
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkrueg View Post
Not sure if anyone has seen this but here is the gate in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet Jesus...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:49 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

That is INSANE. Definitely don't want to be on the far left either - tons more people between you and the gate.

There are so many ways they could fix that situation if they want to. But obviously they want to discourage people from drinking too much in the parking lot - which is pretty ****ing ridiculous for the stadium that bills itself as a tailgaters paradise.

Maybe they have something like TSA pre-screen - where they do a background check on you and you get the light security screen.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:20 AM   #64
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yeah, these electronic tickets are da'bom....

I'm glad I missed that part too. But hey, I got most of my Cozumel dive schedule set.
There was one guy in front of us that had his phone die in line. Thats all on him, but E ticketing is still a ****ing disaster.

Etickets are great as a backup but I still prefer a physical ticket. Physical tickets scan faster than e tickets and you don't have to deal with people that aren't electronically adept.

Also, the express lane. What a ****ing joke.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:22 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
There was one guy in front of us that had his phone die in line. Thats all on him, but E ticketing is still a ****ing disaster.

Etickets are great as a backup but I still prefer a physical ticket. Physical tickets scan faster than e tickets and you don't have to deal with people that aren't electronically adept.

Also, the express lane. What a ****ing joke.
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:30 AM   #66
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.
I've made it a point to have my phone at 100% when I arrive in the parking lot and try to avoid using it while tailgating. Cold can zap a battery but if you are smart with it, that can be avoided. If a persons phone is going from 100% to 0% in line, they need a new phone.

Last edited by 007; 01-22-2019 at 01:37 AM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:13 AM   #67

Boob need his Depends. Can't Depends scalpers.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:20 AM   #68
Starter

Quote:

I remember seeing this from the blimp/helicopter view at some point during the pregame broadcast. I think I saw multiple piles like this, I was kinda surprised.
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:57 AM   #69
MVP

But the guy with the rubber gloves was surprisingly gentle!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:19 AM   #70
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Probably a lot of first-timers there yesterday.

these people were STH...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:07 AM   #71
Inmem 2.0

I'm surprised there arent fights in line when I went to the Colts game everybody was cutting infront of everyone
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:26 AM   #72
Just Lurking

I stood in the "express" lane with no bags no blankets for 45 minutes. I got in line at 345 and through security at 4:30. Taking everything out of the pockets was a pain.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2019, 09:34 AM   #73
Award Winning Tailgater

The wait was beyond ridiculous. I bypassed this as my wife's friend is dealing with Parkinson's and we took the handicapped entrance, but that's the only reason we made it in on time. FWIW, the girls weren't even scanned. They were allowed to go straight through, but I think it was due to the utter chaos going on in the lanes next to us.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:12 AM   #74
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
007 said he got in line an hour before kickoff and still missed half of the first quarter. I don't know wtf is going on down there these days but that is flat out unacceptable.
I was in line for an hour and realized that not only had I not gone forward, but people just weren't lining up at ALL, they were simply mashing into to a morass so I wasn't any further back either. I just gave up and walked to a different gate. Missed the first two drives even though we were in line at 4:40.

The community america gate was an unbelievable shit-show and I don't think that was the case everywhere.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 01-22-2019 at 10:26 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:25 AM   #75
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Yep - that's the one.

Look, anyone blaming the fans here has no idea what actually happened. The other gates didn't do this according to anyone else I spoke with. They were moving according to script.

At this gate, however, the line wouldn't move for 10-15 minute intervals and then suddenly the entire thing would just squeeze forward 3-4 strides with people pushing like a phalanx in medieval war. I've had STs for over a decade and while I am usually in early, I've gone in at all different times and with over 100 games of experience under my belt I have NEVER seen anything like that.

The people manning the Community America gate between lots F and E simply lost the damn thread. It was a complete failure on the part of Arrowhead and their security.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.