Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-01-2019, 02:00 PM  
Veteran

Matt Miller Draft

He's released his "post regular draft" and has the Chiefs losing to the Saints in the SB for #31. He then takes a RB. Say there isn't a CB worth drafting there. I'm thinking there ought to be a helluva a safety at #31 at minimum.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I see that Miller had guys like Deionte Thompson and Mack Wilson in the 20-30 range.

I’d be all over Thompson if he falls anywhere near 20.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Matt Miller
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #4
MVP

He's not wrong, the kid looks damn good. Great momentum & footwork, catches the ball really well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TtbPdqeYk
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:34 PM   #5
The man you could post like.

I can't be the only one that would want to punch Veach in the face if we drafted a RB in the first, right?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:27 PM   #6
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I can't be the only one that would want to punch Veach in the face if we drafted a RB in the first, right?
That is correct. In today's game, should never select a RB before the 3rd rd unless it's a glaring need that can get you over the hump, and the next Adrian Peterson is coming out of college.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:42 PM   #7
Starter

I've seen a few mocks having us take Kris Boyd from Texas, so I'll leave this here. Quotes are from Jim Nagy.

"Another, from a traits perspective, a really intriguing prospect because he has all that. He's going to show up down here and be one of the flashiest looking dudes in that secondary group. Weigh-ins will be really good to him. And look, Kris is talented. It's the things anyone can notice about him: he's big, he's fast, he's strong -- and he's tough. In the coverage stuff, do you question the focus sometimes? Absolutely. But, that's something that Kris probably knows and it's something you can address. It's hard to make guys bigger, faster and stronger but you can improve the focus stuff. A lot of teams, a lot of teams ... they see a guy who say, 'hey, what if you took him out of a lot of off-man situations and just put him at the line of scrimmage and let him use that size to choke people out and run with 'em?' He might be a perfect fit. Now you're taking some of the eyes out of the equation and you're just letting him be a big, fast, strong athlete. He is intriguing, and at the very minimum, to me he's actually a really safe guy to pick because there's big upside at corner, and you know at minimum, you are getting a core -- and a really good core special teams player in Year 1."
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:07 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I've seen a few mocks having us take Kris Boyd from Texas, so I'll leave this here. Quotes are from Jim Nagy.

"Another, from a traits perspective, a really intriguing prospect because he has all that. He's going to show up down here and be one of the flashiest looking dudes in that secondary group. Weigh-ins will be really good to him. And look, Kris is talented. It's the things anyone can notice about him: he's big, he's fast, he's strong -- and he's tough. In the coverage stuff, do you question the focus sometimes? Absolutely. But, that's something that Kris probably knows and it's something you can address. It's hard to make guys bigger, faster and stronger but you can improve the focus stuff. A lot of teams, a lot of teams ... they see a guy who say, 'hey, what if you took him out of a lot of off-man situations and just put him at the line of scrimmage and let him use that size to choke people out and run with 'em?' He might be a perfect fit. Now you're taking some of the eyes out of the equation and you're just letting him be a big, fast, strong athlete. He is intriguing, and at the very minimum, to me he's actually a really safe guy to pick because there's big upside at corner, and you know at minimum, you are getting a core -- and a really good core special teams player in Year 1."
You just knocked the shit out of me for putting him in Round 1 and said he's a 3rd rounder and everyone thinks he's a 3rd rounder. You quoted things about that. Now you come here with this. I'm telling you, this is how I feel about Boyd. The kid flashes brilliance. If you can get him past his issues, you've got an All-Pro. In the late 1st, it might be worth that shot. If somehow he makes it to round 2, I'm running to the podium with his name on the card and trusting my coaches to fix his inconsistencies.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:18 AM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You just knocked the shit out of me for putting him in Round 1 and said he's a 3rd rounder and everyone thinks he's a 3rd rounder. You quoted things about that. Now you come here with this. I'm telling you, this is how I feel about Boyd. The kid flashes brilliance. If you can get him past his issues, you've got an All-Pro. In the late 1st, it might be worth that shot. If somehow he makes it to round 2, I'm running to the podium with his name on the card and trusting my coaches to fix his inconsistencies.
Yeah, we'll see. I might just be jaded on him...he didn't take the step I was expecting him to between his jr and sr season. I was expecting to see him step up and fill in for Holton Hill and be a lockdown, but he never got there.

Though, he did have a good showing in the Sugar Bowl when he was asked to cover Ridley the whole game.

If we sign Earl Thomas I think Boyd could be an interesting pick. It seems like the younger generation of Longhorn cornerbacks respond well to the old timers. It's a real brotherhood at UT. I'm pretty positive the only reason the Vikings signed and got as much out of Holton this year is because of Jerry Gray.

It'll be interesting to see how he tests out at the senior bowl.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.