Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-07-2018, 07:45 AM  
Chiefs

Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #16
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
So Tony and Nebula are stuck in space on the Milano. Who do you think saves them?

Has to be Captain Marvel right?
For sure, unless it's Thor bifrosting to them. The thing I don't get is that Nebula crashed a ship into Thanos, GoTG and Avengers crashed Ebony Maw's ship into the planet... where's the Milano been?
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #17
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
For sure, unless it's Thor bifrosting to them. The thing I don't get is that Nebula crashed a ship into Thanos, GoTG and Avengers crashed Ebony Maw's ship into the planet... where's the Milano been?
The Avengers crashed Maw's ship.

GoTG took the Milano and ambushed the Avengers on Maw's ship.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
So Tony and Nebula are stuck in space on the Milano. Who do you think saves them?

Why can't it be the Guardians? Rocket is still alive. Rocket showing up out of the blue to save Iron Man would be ****ing hilarious.

"Get in pussy, we're saving the universe."

But yeah, sweet trailer. Disappointed I didn't get a line from Dr. Strange, though. He's the key to all this. And you know he's gonna be back.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #19
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Why can't it be the Guardians? Rocket is still alive. Rocket showing up out of the blue to save Iron Man would be ****ing hilarious.

But yeah, sweet trailer. Disappointed I didn't get a line from Dr. Strange, though. He's the key to all this. And you know he's gonna be back.
They're not going to reveal that anyone snapped made it back in the teaser. I'd be... surprised if they did that in the first official trailer as well.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #20
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:

I think Pepper Potts has her own "Rescue" armor.

And remember she has those powers from IM3. Maybe she uses that to go into space? I dunno.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 12-07-2018 at 01:52 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #21
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I think Pepper Potts has her own "Rescue" armor.

Remember she has those powers from IM3. Maybe she uses that to go into space? I dunno.
I think Marvel likes to pretend IM3 never happened.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #22
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Right....not my favorite movie
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:55 PM   #23
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

When Rocket went to Earth, he was immediately run over crossing the street.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #24
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
yeah i guess you're right.

I did read though that she gets her own suit...the "Rescue" suit.

I dunno if that has anything to do w/ saving Tony, but I guess we'll see.

Nebula came in on her pod or whatever...guess it's a single seater? lol

So was Tony drifting away on the Guadian's ship? Did he get lost and run out of fuel/oxygen etc?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:48 PM   #25
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I'm sure these movies are all great, but feels like I missed a couple of movies along the way and am now way too behind to catch up.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #26
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I'm sure these movies are all great, but feels like I missed a couple of movies along the way and am now way too behind to catch up.
Which movies did you miss, and I'll let you know.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:42 PM   #27
Veteran

that was a damn good teaser. Count me in!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:01 PM   #28
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Watch one per week starting now, and you'll time it out just about perfectly for Captain Marvel in March.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #29
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Which movies did you miss, and I'll let you know.
All of them since the first Avengers
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
All of them since the first Avengers
Where the **** have you been, man?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.