Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-30-2018, 07:59 AM  
In Search of a Life

Improving the ILB spot

So after watching that cowboys saints game, holy shit the cowboys ILBs are just freak shows. I’m pretty sure that’s the best tandem in the league, jaylon is back healthy which is awesome cause he’s a legit top 3 talent

But I think it also shows that’s where you’ve gotta be strong in today’s nfl.

How can the chiefs get to that point? I think hitchens is a good player if you put someone that doesn’t suck beside and in front of him.

Who’s draftable this year at ILB that can run?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:20 PM   #16
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Spending the money wasn't necessarily the problem. Putting him in a different system and expecting him to just take off was.

Seriously, why would you sign a free agent to a big deal then have him do things he's not really done?
Desperation.

I don’t think Hitchens sucks. I think he had it much easier in Dallas. He was in a 4-3 with Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith. That’s less of the field to cover, more help from DL taking on blocks and less to diagnose. That’s probably why Vander Esch is awesome right now. The guy can just make plays because Jaylon Smith is there to help.

Chiefs need to find an athlete at LB. O’Daniel could be that guy if he can get bigger and keep his speed.

****ing Dorsey got one in Cleveland. Genard Avery was such a steal. ****
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:01 PM   #17
Supporter

Yeah, last thursday, on like a second and 10, the RB caught like a 2 yard swing pass and headed down the sidelines. One of the ILBs, I think it was Hitchens, stood ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIRST DOWN MARKER and waited for the RB to run to him.

What the ****ing ****?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #18
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

What do we need to upgrade for?

Hitchens is a Pro Bowler!!!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

If I have to watch Reggie Ragland feel his way around the field anymore I'm going to puke.

Then some writer releases a defensive article and interviews Sutton who talks about how defense is so reading and reacting.

My god.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2018, 08:57 PM   #20
Starter

I really like this Jordan Kunaszyk kid for Cal.

130 tackles this season and seems to always be in the right spot.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.