Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #76
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Just watched 'You're Next' last weekend. It was pretty kick ass. I enjoyed the idea of a female lead turning the tables on her attackers.
And just ruined it for everyone else.

Well done...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
And just ruined it for everyone else.
Not even close.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #78
Mahomes > God

Anyone seen The Sacrament???

Watched it a little while back...interesting flick...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:26 PM   #79
Everybody Lies.

So someone recommend me a movie and I'll recommend you a movie.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:55 PM   #80
pie is never free

Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:02 PM   #81
Supporter

I am a fan of Silent Hill.

I know, I know.....
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:37 PM   #82
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am a fan of Silent Hill.

I know, I know.....
Absolutely love the games (1-3 mainly) but didn't care for the movie. I have quite a few reasons why. I listed them here a while back. There were some good things about it. Great environment. I liked the visuals and was happy they used Akira Yamaoka's music. Have you seen the sequel yet?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:38 PM   #83
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:39 PM   #84
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:41 PM   #85
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
Ok. I'll find it and watch it soon as well.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:42 PM   #86

Quote:
Ok. I'll find it and watch it soon as well.
IT's not out in Theaters in the U.S yet. It's an Australian made movie and it's been released in other countries, just not here yet.

HOWEVER, DirecTV is running a Halloween special premiere on it right now. Im about to Order it in a few minutes.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:44 PM   #87
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
IT's not out in Theaters in the U.S yet. It's an Australian made movie and it's been released in other countries, just not here yet.

HOWEVER, DirecTV is running a Halloween special premiere on it right now. Im about to Order it in a few minutes.
Interesting. Wonder if piratebay has it. I'll check it out. Are you big on Japanese horror movies? I need a good recommendation. I've seen Ju-on and Ringu movies already. I've heard great things about "Audition".
Old 10-31-2014, 09:46 PM   #88

Quote:
Interesting. Wonder if piratebay has it. I'll check it out. Are you big on Japanese horror movies? I need a good recommendation. I've seen Ju-on and Ringu movies already. I've heard great things about "Audition".
I've seen both Ju-on and Ringu. I saw one of them in the theaters, can't remember which.

Audition was a great movie, a must see if you're into Asian horror.

It's more of a torture movie though, more so than a Horror.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #89
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
I've seen both Ju-on and Ringu. I saw one of them in the theaters, can't remember which.

Audition was a great movie, a must see if you're into Asian horror.

It's more of a torture movie though, more so than a Horror.
Right on. Sounds fun. You should check out some Dario Argento movies if you haven't. Deep Red (Profondo Rosso) is interesting, though I could see how someone would hate it. It's just weird.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:10 AM   #90
Everybody Lies.

I've probably mentioned this movie before a time or two, but damn it, I'm gonna stick with it til the end. Hellraiser V: Inferno. It's not only my favorite Hellraiser movie, but it's one of my favorite horror movies ever. I don't know what it is about it exactly, but I really dig it. I know Clive Barker personally doesn't care for it, but you know what? **** Clive Barker in this instance.