Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 PM  
Banned

A beautiful soul left home this evening. :(

Needless to say, Fariba and I are devastated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sammy_2000-2011.JPG
Views:	837
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	98195  
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #76
Supporter

Cats have souls?

Glad I found that out before I shoot my next door neighbors damn cats...

...glad you kept your cat indoors Frankie; my neighbors don't have the courtesy to do that for those living around them.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #77
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
I'm not debating the validity of that rule, however... nowhere was it explicitly stated that this was either a prayer or thoughts thread. he merely stated that his kitty was gone and that he was sad. he didn't come out and ask for either prayers or thoughts, though you'll note that even I conveyed them before making the (admittedly rude) comment.

vis-a-vis, nothing would qualify for a bit of a vacation. technicality, I know, but the rules are the rules.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #78
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post
I'm not debating the validity of that rule, however... nowhere was it explicitly stated that this was either a prayer or thoughts thread. he merely stated that his kitty was gone and that he was sad. he didn't come out and ask for either prayers or thoughts, though you'll note that even I conveyed them before making the (admittedly rude) comment.

vis-a-vis, nothing would qualify for a bit of a vacation. technicality, I know, but the rules are the rules.
I'm not debating you on this any longer.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #79
Supporter

Uh oh...I could be in trouble.

Hope my post isn't mistaken for trying to be insensitive...I'm just so frustrated with my neighbor's cats (been going on for years...started a thread about advice for handling them years back). But whatever; I'll take my lumps if that's how it plays out.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #80
remember, remember

Quote:
I'm not debating you on this any longer.
sorry to say, there's really nothing to debate about. it's rather cut and dried. have a nice day, though.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #81
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Uh oh...I could be in trouble.

Hope my post isn't mistaken for trying to be insensitive...I'm just so frustrated with my neighbor's cats (been going on for years...started a thread about advice for handling them years back). But whatever; I'll take my lumps if thats how it plays out.
don't sweat it, this isn't a thoughts or prayers thread.

now, I may have distaste for your take on cats (I've always been a big fan of cats, MUCH moreso than dogs). but, I'll defend to the death your rights to post whatever you want about them.

Last edited by Ebolapox; 08-15-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Old 08-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #82
Wheeeeee!!!

Good Lawd! Even Frankie's dead cat thread turns into a smoldering pile of poo.
Posted via Mobile Device
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #83
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long View Post
Good Lawd! Even Frankie's dead cat thread turns into a smoldering pile of poo.
Posted via Mobile Device
the midas touch
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #84
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

This doesn't pass the smell test, H5N1. I think most reasonable individuals would identify this as a thoughts thread by board standards (to borrow a legal phrase used to determine obscenity law).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #85
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This doesn't pass the smell test, H5N1. I think most reasonable individuals would identify this as a thoughts thread by board standards (to borrow a legal phrase used to determine obscenity law).
to you, perhaps. however, the fact that there were several jokes within the first few posts (mixed among a few well wishes) would point to the fact that I'm not the only one who didn't strictly interpret this as a thoughts or prayers thread.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #86
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
to you, perhaps. however, the fact that there were several jokes within the first few posts (mixed among a few well wishes) would point to the fact that I'm not the only one who didn't strictly interpret this as a thoughts or prayers thread.
You know what would be really nice? If we didn't have to have rules to keep people from acting like douches to someone who's obviously feeling the pain of a losing a friend. That'd be really nice.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
don't sweat it, this isn't a thoughts or prayers thread.

now, I may have distaste for your take on cats (I've always been a big fan of cats, MUCH moreso than dogs). but, I'll defend to the death your rights to post whatever you want about them.
Actually I don't dislike cats; just my neighbor's cats who last week added to their list of why I hate them by jumping up on my the expensive paint job I just had done to my car and scratched the crap out of the front.

Maybe I'll just shoot my neighbors...
Old 08-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #88
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
You know what would be really nice? If we didn't have to have rules to keep people from acting like douches to someone who's obviously feeling the pain of a losing a friend. That'd be really nice.
this is true, and it's absolutely sad that you're not posting this on http://www.oprah.com . you're not posting this on martha stewart's website. you're posting this on a football message board, dude. know your freaking audience.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #89
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
This isn't a thoughts and prayers thread. Feel free to take the internet way seriously though. I was merely offering Frankie a book intended to help him deal with his grief over his expired feline.

Last edited by vailpass; 08-15-2011 at 02:53 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #90
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
the midas touch
Actually, you're more like a bad case of herpes.

You never seem to go away.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.