Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 PM  
Banned

A beautiful soul left home this evening. :(

Needless to say, Fariba and I are devastated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sammy_2000-2011.JPG
Views:	837
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	98195  
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #61
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No, I'm talking about getting into the habit of dealing with tough situations through food and spending. I'm not talking about dying pets in particular.

..ya, I'm aware of that....

nobody is suggesting it will become or should/shouldn't become a habit except you.

I was just offering up to do something to get her mind off of it for a little while.

don't be anal.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #62
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
..ya, I'm aware of that....

nobody is suggesting it will become or should/shouldn't become a habit except you.

I was just offering up to do something to get her mind off of it for a little while.

don't be anal.
YOU don't be anal. I was just trying to make him (and others) aware of the unforeseen psychological consequences of grief management.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #63
remember, remember

Quote:
but H5N1 deserves a little vacation too.

I can't recite exactly what I typed, but I'd like to know what was said that violated the TOS. the answer would be, NOTHING violated the terms of service.

so, yeah:

piling on: sure.
against the rules: no.
white knighting: alive and well.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #64
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
YOU don't be anal. I was just trying to make him (and others) aware of the unforeseen psychological consequences of grief management.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #65
best in the biz

Quote:
I'm not the overANALyzing a singular event.

send him a PM. start your own thread.

geez dude...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #66
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

We DID graduate from the same college you know.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #67
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I'm not the overANALyzing a singular event.

send him a PM. start your own thread.

geez dude...
You are overANALyzing my post though.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #68
best in the biz

Quote:
You are overANALyzing my post though.
whatever, phil.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #69
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
whatever, phil.
Should I change my avatar to Bwana's picture?
Old 08-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #70
MVP

I like Frankie. May be a cat-lover. May follow the Team of the Devil, but I like Frankie anyway. The demise of an object of Frankie's love is a pang to my heart. Unless it involves the Chiefs.
Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ugly Duck is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #71
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
No, but I would change it to Phil
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:37 PM   #72
best in the biz

Quote:
only if you can keep the hat.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #73
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #74
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

/fires up photoshop
Old 08-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #75
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post

I can't recite exactly what I typed, but I'd like to know what was said that violated the TOS. the answer would be, NOTHING violated the terms of service.

so, yeah:

piling on: sure.
against the rules: no.
white knighting: alive and well.
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.