Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 PM  
Banned

A beautiful soul left home this evening. :(

Needless to say, Fariba and I are devastated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sammy_2000-2011.JPG
Views:	837
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	98195  
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Sorry, Frankie. They have a way to sneek into your heart.
This one most certainly did. He had our hearts hopelessly in his little hairy paws and he knew it.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #47
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
We still have Puya (picture, below). But we are staying a one cat family for the foreseeable future. Puya, however knows he's a pet and acts accordingly. Sammy truly had enough self esteem to consider himself having the same rights as the humans in the family. He would tell us with different meows what he wanted or didn't want.

Puya is descended from a blue ribbon winning show cat. Sammy I'm sure was some breeder's runt of a litter. His body shape (more stream-lined lion shape) and freaky hair made him totally wrong and he/she gave him away to a family who soon decided they could not keep a cat along with 4 little kids. Only fate put us and this family on a crossing path and Sammy became our very happy fortune.
Puya is gorgeous!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
hakuna matana
If you do that you'll have to clean it up yourself.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #49
MVP

Cats suck. I'm sorry but it's true. Example? Mr Jinks, he didn't give a damn about that wedding. Sylvester, has been terrorizing that poor mouse for decades. All he wants is some cheese. The mouse has got to eat too. Cats the musical? Queers. Crazy.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #50
Banned

Sorry to drag this on. But our house is still in full mourning mode. Again I never thought I would do this much crying for a pet. WOW! And Fariba just could not go to work today.

Thanks you all for all the sympathy and warm words.

BTW, Here's Sammy's last goodbye last evening before being taken to "the other room." It breaks my heart every time I view it, yet strangely I'm glad I took it.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv SammysFinalGoodbye.wmv (1.14 MB, 112 views)
Old 08-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #51
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Dude, not cool

Last edited by Bwana; 08-15-2011 at 01:08 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #52
best in the biz

oh yeah, these situations are really tough. my condolences.

take your wife shopping or out for a bite to eat.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #53
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
oh yeah, these situations are really tough. my condolences.

take your wife shopping or out for a bite to eat.
using food and spending as coping mechanisms can lead to bad things
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #54
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
using food and spending as coping mechanisms can lead to bad things
....so can exaggerating.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #55
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
....so can exaggerating.
I wasn't exaggerating. That really is a bad thing to start doing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #56
Wasted away again...

Mods, please ban this worthless POS. This post clearly violates the rules.

EDIT: I'm not even going to quote him, but H5N1 deserves a little vacation too.

Last edited by Bwana; 08-15-2011 at 01:08 PM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #57
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

...and the pileon continues

Please relocate all pileon and related activites to the official pileon thread. He's actually sad about his cat, yo.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #58
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I wasn't exaggerating. That really is a bad thing to start doing.

ya, if you have a cat dying every other day.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #59
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
ya, if you have a cat dying every other day.

No, I'm talking about getting into the habit of dealing with tough situations through food and spending. I'm not talking about dying pets in particular.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #60
True Chiefs Fan

Quote:
....so can exaggerating.
What on earth could you be talking about?
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.