Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 PM  
Banned

A beautiful soul left home this evening. :(

Needless to say, Fariba and I are devastated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sammy_2000-2011.JPG
Views:	837
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	98195  
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
My cat isn't normal these days. I think I'm right behind ya.
how old?
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
how old?
11 years.
Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #18
Veteran

I was going to delete and retype
Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-15-2011, 01:20 AM   #19
Veteran

I have a long hair cat too. I like the lion cut, but it shouldn't be shaved bald imo. Makes it look funny.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:34 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
I have a long hair cat too. I like the lion cut, but it shouldn't be shaved bald imo. Makes it look funny.
Sammy was a freak. He had extra long heir on top of his head. Persians are long-hair but the hair on top of the head stays short. In case of Sammy, the abnormality combined with his coloration and body shape (narrow behind) perfectly lent itself to the lion cut.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:36 AM   #21
Stram was Cav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
...I have been very sad for the loss of any pet I have had, but I had never openly cried for one. But I'm not ashamed to say that I have cried tonight literally out of tears. Fariba too. Sammy was very very very special. Unbelievable personality along with that very unique freak of nature look.
I hear you; I'm sure most of us have had a pets that are literally part of the family, but one stands out as being very special. We had to put down our 11-year old boxer a few months ago, and I was devastated.

Sorry for your loss.
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:02 AM   #22
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Sorry for your loss
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:27 AM   #23
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Sorry to hear that. Losing a family pet is never easy.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:39 AM   #24
Wasted away again...

Losing a pet is always tough. Sorry for your loss.

And I agree with DaFace, that lion cut is creepy.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #25
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Sorry to hear of your loss, Frankie. 11 is too young for an indoor cat.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #26
Cast Iron Jedi

My condolences Frankie. Pets can be part of the family, no doubt about that. Sammy looks and sounds like he was a cool dude. Soon, your sadness will be replaced by good memories. Once you've had time to mourn, go give another kitty a loving home.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #27
Resident Glue Sniffer

sorry to hear man. that sucks. Hang in there.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:52 AM   #28
Veteran

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet, Frankie.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #29
Cheaterlover*

Losing a pet always hurts, no matter what the pet. Cat, dog, bird, hamster, whatever. If it's yours, and you loved it, it hurts.

Oh, yeah, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It's okay. He's knocking boots with 72 virgin pussies as we speak.
That's just so wrong.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #30
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Is that picture real? It looks fake and odd. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything so don't take it like that, but the picture looks really weird, especially in the cat's eyes. Did you run some kind of weird photo editing on the picture or something?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.