Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-24-2009, 11:34 AM  
sorta mod-ish

Half Life 2, Episode 3

I'm starting this thread now for no other reason than I'm like a crack addict in a crack house with no lighter in regards to waiting for this game. I may just go play through the Orange Box, yet again, to get my fix.

We can use this thread for updates, leaks, all that stuff until it gets here.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #76
sorta mod-ish

Hey, look! News!

Basically a bunch of shit regarding HL3 has leaked in the form of code in various DOTA2 updates. At this point, we can only assume that it's nothing more than Gabe being a giant cocktease.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #77
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Thread bumped.

Disappointment ensues.

Rinse, repeat.
QFT
Old 06-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #78
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Hey, look! News!

Basically a bunch of shit regarding HL3 has leaked in the form of code in various DOTA2 updates. At this point, we can only assume that it's nothing more than Gabe being a giant cocktease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
They are just trolling. There will never be any more.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #79
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #80
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Even now I still hold on to some sliver of hope that HL3 is actually a thing and will be coming out in spite of all evidence pointing to the contrary. Part of me is thinking they just don't want the game to be a complete and utter flop that the Duke Nukem sequel turned out to be, and are working diligently to make sure that doesn't happen. But, really.......

Quote:
Old 06-19-2016, 06:09 PM   #81
sorta mod-ish

Guess I'm going to have to go see if my Orange Box disc for the 360 is adaptable to the XBOX1 so I can play it. Yet again. Because that's probably going to be all the Half Life we're ever going to get.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:53 AM   #82
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

omg hl3 screen shot:

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:19 PM   #83
sorta mod-ish

Old 06-20-2016, 12:20 PM   #84
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
omg hl3 screen shot:

We don't go to Ravenholm anymore.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:36 PM   #85
sorta mod-ish

https://www.pcgamesn.com/half-life-3...y-gameplay-art

Hard to believe this game is 20 years old.

(runs and hides from the pitchfork wielding masses)
Old 01-22-2019, 02:53 PM   #86
Supporter

Half-Life was incredibly groundbreaking, nothing like it had been seen up to that point.

HL2 was equally impressive.

Might fire it up right now.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #87
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Half-Life was incredibly groundbreaking, nothing like it had been seen up to that point.

HL2 was equally impressive.

Might fire it up right now.
You know, I've never even played the original Half Life. I've seen snippets of the game while you're inside Black Mesa, but I have never played a minute of the original.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:23 PM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
You know, I've never even played the original Half Life. I've seen snippets of the game while you're inside Black Mesa, but I have never played a minute of the original.
It would be insanely dated now, but when it came out there was nothing like it.

Hell, I purchased a Pentium 3, 500mhz machine with graphics card(very rare at the time) to play it.

Money well spent.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:37 PM   #89
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
It would be insanely dated now, but when it came out there was nothing like it.

Hell, I purchased a Pentium 3, 500mhz machine with graphics card(very rare at the time) to play it.

Money well spent.
Heh. That was damned near a fortune to get that rig back then, I would bet.

I've played the Orange Box probably at least ten times (I'm talking Half Life 2 and both episode games). Might have to make it 11, then throw in Portal for old time's sake. (Speaking of, that was part of why I was so giddy waiting for Half Life 3 - supposedly it was going to have the Portal Gun in it. Half Life and Portal combined? Shiiiiiitt.)
Old 01-22-2019, 05:38 PM   #90
WhatUneed2Hear

Valve is definitely slacking.....

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.