Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #106
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I don't even think he gives up one set. I saw the over/under games at 38 1/2 and I jumped all over it. I think we are looking at a 4, 6, and 3 match.
yeah, could be, we'll see Del Potro has got in Federers head in yrs. past, IIRC, plus Potro crushes.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #107
You Sweetie!

that's when he ****s up, when he 'guides' the ball - like he did there, Del Potro is better served just knocking the ever-lasting shit out of the ball EVERYtime.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #108
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Yeah. Del Potro does seem like he is back in form. I just think Federer is playing too well. If DelPo doesn't serve great and hit some big forehands its going to be 3 sets.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #109
You Sweetie!

sick drop shot, jesus, you're right, tonight w/ regards to Federer. He's REALLY 'on' - more so than normal.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #110
You Sweetie!

I think Del Potro goes to Federers barber, though Federer has a slightly better haircut
Old 01-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #111
You Sweetie!

I miss Drysdale, Stolle and Carillo, now it's Pam Shriver, Pat Mac & Brad Gilbert calling it.

Is Stolle even still alive?

Last edited by Simply Red; 01-24-2012 at 12:03 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #112
Perpetual Mediocrity

Del Potro breaks back. This could be a good one.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #113
You Sweetie!

I was groomed to NOT hit the two-handed backhand, growing up. ...and the two-handed backhand really took off in popularity in the height of my learning the game.

So when i see a player like Del Potro, I often wonder what he'd play like w/o using that 'handcuffing' two-hander.

My game is odd though, big kick serve and I literally run around my forehand to hit my back-hand, i also hit more winners off of my backhand side.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:09 AM   #114
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Del Potro will get Federers' attention, but it won't last long, Federer will only give up a set.
I'd go Federer in 4 based on what I'm seeing here as well.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #115
You Sweetie!

though I was invited, I skipped this mens doubles, season. I'll get back into it again, soon. I have all of the gear still. Anyone else besides Morphius, play? He's apparently pretty good.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #116
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I was groomed to NOT hit the two-handed backhand, growing up. ...and the two-handed backhand really took off in popularity in the height of my learning the game.

So when i see a player like Del Potro, I often wonder what he'd play like w/o using that 'handcuffing' two-hander.

My game is odd though, big kick serve and I literally run around my forehand to hit my back-hand, i also hit more winners off of my backhand side.
I haven't played tennis at a decent level for a long time now, but I used a two-handed backhand.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:11 AM   #117
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'd go Federer in 4 based on what I'm seeing here as well.
yeah Federer is coming down to earth a little.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #118
Perpetual Mediocrity

Del Potro's definitely getting back into the top 5 for sure this season. If he can win matches like these, that will decide whether he gets higher than that.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #119
You Sweetie!

Crushed forehand, jesus cross!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #120
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Del Potro's definitely getting back into the top 5 for sure this season. If he can win matches like these, that will decide whether he gets higher than that.
he's a tempo player, he psychs his own self out a lot, but he has a history of exchanging bruising strokes w/ Federer. no homo