Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 AM   #61
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Ivonovic vs. Hantuchova match was pretty damned good. Was a damned good comeback by Ana. She's also smoking hot.
So Sharapova vs. her?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: she needs to beat Hantuchova first. Me thinks.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #62
The only way to Travel.

Ivanovic IS hot...Hantuchova is not bad either. Me likes the new breed of female tennis player.
Ecto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #63
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection
So Sharapova vs. her?
Yep. That's correct. I'm watching a taped match, hence my deletion. Then I read the rest of this page. lol
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #64
I'll be back.

man that Tsonga guy is just storming through the competition as if he were Federer himself. I love seeing guys coming out of nowhere to take the field by storm. In an era with no good Americans to get geeked about, a true tennis fan can only look for underdogs like this guy, so im hoping he can win the final
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #65
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto-I
Ivanovic IS hot...Hantuchova is not bad either. Me likes the new breed of female tennis player.
jesus fookin christ yes she is!!! I love ivanovic very much and would love to get with her. Sh'es much like kournikova, yet she can actually play the game really ****ing well.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:32 AM   #66
i guess its bittersweet poetry

Djokovic just reeled off 4 straight games to win the first set 7-5 from Federer.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:32 AM   #67
Perpetual Mediocrity

It looks like this match could be a good one.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #68

Djokovic has now won 8 of the last 9 games and leads 4-1 in the second set.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:13 AM   #69

Djokovic takes the second set 6-3. Almost squandered the 5-1 lead, but he recouped.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:18 AM   #70
Perpetual Mediocrity

Djokovic is on fire.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:01 AM   #71
In Search of a Life

wow hell of match so far fot Dj
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:04 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Djokovic has a hell of a serve
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:05 AM   #73
Perpetual Mediocrity

Djokovic is making some enemies in the crowd, if he's going to finish this, it best be now.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:06 AM   #74
In Search of a Life

you gotta love him taunting the crowd though.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:07 AM   #75
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
you gotta love him taunting the crowd though.
hilarious, but if this goes to a 4th set, it's going to hurt him.