Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:06 AM   #46
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
Bloody great. Now you have me watching it.

Blake just did a great job coming back from 15-40 to win his service set.
Not "set." It wasn't a set. My bad.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:11 AM   #47
Perpetual Mediocrity

wow.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:14 AM   #48
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Nooooooooooo, damnit. So close.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:14 AM   #49
Perpetual Mediocrity

2-0 Federer.

crazy good tiebreaker.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #50
Perpetual Mediocrity

3-0 Federer. A pretty predictable outcome after all.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:25 AM   #51
MVP

After Fed won the 2nd set, I knew there was no way Blake was going to win.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #52
You Sweetie!

Federer is the best eva! And now that he's figured out how to beat Nadal on clay (see Germany in Nov.07). The French will be his.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #53
The only way to Travel.

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYLwcTXzbGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Love Goran Ivanisevic winning Wimby
Ecto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 PM   #54
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto-I
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HYLwcTXzbGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Love Goran Ivanisevic winning Wimby
Yep, Huge serve he had. He is Czech. IIRC.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:55 AM   #55
Training Camp Hero

Ivanovich just won after losing the first set 6-0.

Man that girl can get to balls that not many other women tennis players can get to...

Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #56
i guess its bittersweet poetry

Tsonga took Nadal behind the woodshed in that first set.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:26 AM   #57
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolmeZz
Tsonga took Nadal behind the woodshed in that first set.
Yep. Could be an interesting match.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:12 AM   #58
Perpetual Mediocrity

This Tsonga guy is good.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:14 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Ivonovic vs. Hantuchova match was pretty damned good. Was a damned good comeback by Ana. She's also smoking hot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	76029  
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #60
Perpetual Mediocrity

Tsonga just owned the chair umpire...