Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:09 AM   #31
i guess its bittersweet poetry

Federer v. Blake going on right now. It's in the first set, if anybody's interested.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #32
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolmeZz
Federer v. Blake going on right now. In the first set, if anybody's interested.
I am watching. I have class at 9:30 tomorrow, so we'll see how long I can go.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:19 AM   #33
v^V^v^V^v^V^

sup early class buddy

I'ma watch dis
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:20 AM   #34
MVP

Yeah, I have class at 10, too. Good thing I'm recording this, because I know I'm about to fall asleep.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:24 AM   #35
Perpetual Mediocrity

1-0 Federer.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:25 AM   #36

Federer breaks to take the first set 7-5.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:27 AM   #37
v^V^v^V^v^V^

So how the **** did Blake manage to win five sets?

I'm going to eat some grapes bitches.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:27 AM   #38
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock
Anyone watching this besides me?
In a word, no.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #39
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
In a word, no.
Welp,
Old 01-23-2008, 03:31 AM   #40

Blake's toast.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:35 AM   #41

Or not. Bad job by Federer there.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:40 AM   #42
v^V^v^V^v^V^

For a second, I thought Youmanga's theme had kicked in.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:53 AM   #43
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock
Anyone watching this besides me?
Bloody great. Now you have me watching it.

Blake just did a great job coming back from 15-40 to win his service set.

Last edited by ClevelandBronco; 01-23-2008 at 04:09 AM..
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:54 AM   #44
v^V^v^V^v^V^

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUUNslMcGh8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Old 01-23-2008, 04:01 AM   #45
v^V^v^V^v^V^

CLUTCH