Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
MVP

I know no one probably cares, but James Blake is on ESPN2 right now fighting for his tournament life. Roddick went out yesterday, so this leaves Blake as the only American that conceivably DO anything in the tournament.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:28 PM   #3
Training Camp Hero

Yes. I live in Australia and have been watching it pretty closely, along with the cricket. Agree with all your points to, especially the Sharapova point .
Bad luck about Rodick last night by the way. Not often u get 42 aces in a game and still lose…
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
MVP

Yeah, he seemed pretty pissed about it in his interview, too.

Blake pulled out that win, though, which is amazing. Down 2 sets, and 4-1 in the 4th and still managed to win. Incredible. He just got helped by Cilic, who upset Gonzalez, and Blake should roll him.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #5
Shaken. Not stirred.

I just want Federer to lose. Every time.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #6
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock
Yeah, he seemed pretty pissed about it in his interview, too.

Blake pulled out that win, though, which is amazing. Down 2 sets, and 4-1 in the 4th and still managed to win. Incredible. He just got helped by Cilic, who upset Gonzalez, and Blake should roll him.
Darn afraid I missed that one sounded like a good one though and a very good win for the American. Yer he should find the next game a bit easier.

On another note can’t wait for the Hewitt, Baghdadis game. But like more than half of Australians will be rooting against the Aussie. He dose not represent us well lol.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #7
MVP

He's about to play. He's not about to lose, though. He's just too good.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good
On another note can’t wait for the Hewitt, Baghdadis game. But like more than half of Australians will be rooting against the Aussie. He dose not represent us well lol.
That match is later on today, isn't it?

I'll be rooting for Hewitt simply because I'm not a big fan of Baghdadis.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:41 PM   #9
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
I just want Federer to lose. Every time.
I don’t necessarily want him to win, but he’s to nice of a guy and a gracious winner to root against...right? I sort of just want him to win the Grand Slam this year to get it over with. Then he can lose…
Old 01-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #10
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock
That match is later on today, isn't it?

I'll be rooting for Hewitt simply because I'm not a big fan of Baghdadis.
Yer i think so around 6 pm here i think... South Australian time if that helps...
Old 01-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #11
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
I don’t necessarily want him to win, but he’s to nice of a guy and a gracious winner to root against...right? I sort of just want him to win the Grand Slam this year to get it over with. Then he can lose…
Meh. He isn't american so I have no interest in him. Drives me nuts that Roddick and Blake can't end his reign in Wimbledon.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Yer i think so around 6 pm here i think... South Australian time if that helps...
Yeah, you're 17 hours ahead of us here in KC.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #13
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
So you live there? We have a friend that lives somewhere near Melbourne I think. We can't wait to visit someday.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:51 PM   #14
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Meh. He isn't american so I have no interest in him. Drives me nuts that Roddick and Blake can't end his reign in Wimbledon.
Yer I fully understand where you’re coming from, I know a lot of people who just go against Federier or for whoever’s Australian, but for me when you have wankers like Hewitt representing your country, I just can’t bring myself to go for them. The others are fine though lol…No offense but those guys just need to get more consistent. Both still have a lot of potential especially Rodick with his serving ability.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Chiefs=Champions
This message has been deleted by Chiefs=Champions.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #15
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Yer I fully understand where you’re coming from, I know a lot of people who just go against Federier or for whoever’s Australian, but for me when you have wankers like Hewitt representing your country, I just can’t bring myself to go for them. The others are fine though lol…No offense but those guys just need to get more consistent. Both still have a lot of potential especially Rodick with his serving ability.

He said wankers. I love it!!!

Roddick is really lacking the right coach. But then again, if Conners can't get him to adjust then who can?