Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-05-2006, 10:51 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

Moooo....

....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #886
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....
Dunit as the wingman?

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #887
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I wouldn't mind hearing from him.
Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #888
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Dunit as the wingman?

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....
Hey now I'm not that old........
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #889
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.
From appearances it seems he is not "allowed" to post here any more.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #890
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.
I know. I know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arm1.jpg (7.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Arm2.jpg (11.5 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by luv; 10-17-2011 at 09:24 PM..
Old 09-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #891
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad
Maybe mooo is packing some serios BEEF. You know, hung like a BULL......
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.

Certainly wouldn't be a surprise.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #892
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I know. I know.
You need to give me a call, my dear.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #893
Registration Required Informat

I'm still finding it hard to believe that Moooo has had sex....much less sex with two people.
Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Smoke is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #894
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad
Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.
Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #895
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
Was wondering when Stumpy was going to show up. Hey how does it feel to on the other side of these threads for once.
Pretty entertaining.
Keep in mind , I never participate in any of them.......I've only introduced the participants to the planet.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:21 AM   #896
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass
HI says thanks.
H.I.: Over there's the TV. Two hours a day maximum, either educational or football so's you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:21 AM   #897
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on.
He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:22 AM   #898
In Search of a Life

I don't have the time to follow this thread. Has Moooooo show up yet?
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #899
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.
That's cause you know me.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #900
Because I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Hey, you are who you are. All we can do is enjoy the cool breeze while the sun is shining then dive for shelter when the storm starts brewing.
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.