Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2005, 01:39 AM  
Homer go crazy!!!

Who's your favorite KC Superfan?

You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/

Last edited by greg63; 10-20-2005 at 02:14 AM..
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:21 PM   #166
It Goes On

You can't be this angry of a person and still have everyone here taking up for you like you are. Let it go, I did. Clearly I made you angry by disagreeing with the way you and your friends did things. You have to know that by drawing that much attention to yourself, that was bound to happen. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and forget about it. I am just one of the many anonymous faces at the games. If you feel that good about what you do, then don't let one a**hole's opinion bother you this much.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:23 PM   #167
For The Glory Of The City

Yup, lets just lets thread die.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:24 PM   #168
It Goes On

C'MON!!! We can bring the horse back to life!!!!!!
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:25 PM   #169
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
You can't be this angry of a person and still have everyone here taking up for you like you are. Let it go, I did. Clearly I made you angry by disagreeing with the way you and your friends did things. You have to know that by drawing that much attention to yourself, that was bound to happen. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and forget about it. I am just one of the many anonymous faces at the games. If you feel that good about what you do, then don't let one a**hole's opinion bother you this much.

Translation: I'll tell you how you feel about it, to ease my own discretions.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:27 PM   #170
It Goes On

ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
Old 10-22-2005, 02:28 PM   #171
best in the biz

Quote:
ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
Sounds like you need the hug.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:17 PM   #172
Starter

Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
RedXtreme has disabled reputation
Old 10-22-2005, 03:21 PM   #173
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXtreme
Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
Exactly. It doesn't bother me if what we do annoys him, and told him so. He has every right to feel that way.

I only took the faider fan comment to task because it isn't true.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:45 PM   #174
It Goes On

I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Raiders fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #175
best in the biz

Quote:
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #176
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
This thread is still going on?
Yea, I couldn't believe it either.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:53 PM   #177
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
Super fans freak me out.
...Me too, that's why I just use a regular plug-in fan to keep cool during the summer.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:58 PM   #178
Bobble Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63
...Me too, that's why I just use a regular plug-in fan to keep cool during the summer.
Goin for 200?
OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:04 PM   #179
Your Asian Chief

can someone connect the names and the image for me...? the only pair I got the connection is First Down Elvis...
digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.digi2fish is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 PM   #180
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Sounds like closure to me?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.