Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 PM  
MVP

Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?

Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

Last edited by Rich Scanlon; 12-27-2004 at 07:19 AM..
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2004, 11:58 PM   #91
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree
This thread is worthless without pics.

PhilFree
This post is worthless without reading the first page.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:58 PM   #92
Stay positive, don't give up

Just be confident and be yourself. Just don't come off like its a priviledge to be with her or your ****ed. Goodluck.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:01 AM   #93
Supporter

Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.

I found a picture of hAndrea...the latest on the list
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blister.jpg (2.7 KB, 279 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:06 AM   #94
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.
Shit, I should've read the whole thread, I thought he already met them. AOL/Internet chicks?? Slow down dude, wow!! Atleast try to get to know them a bit before you get excited.
Take a taser just incase.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:00 AM   #95
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
Here's the deal about women sonny. If one wants you or shows interest in you, you will have more than you can shake your "stick" at. If you are dating no one, it's hard to get even one. Feast or famine.
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 02:01 AM   #96
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
She is cute, i hope shes not kidding about me like all the girls have,

?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:13 AM   #97
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
Settle down, you little pimp, you...
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-27-2004, 04:26 AM   #98
Keep 'er Movin'

I haven't read the entire thread but I had my secretary summarize it for me. Whenever I'm in need of romantic advice though, I always call Jose Lima. He does have this annoying habit of calling his wang "The Lima Bean" though.
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:17 AM   #99
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

OMG ! Where did I go wrong ?

III, I would give you advice and comments but you won't like them. Live and learn !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:23 AM   #100
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
Sad but true. I have seen this numberous of times, and I have also been walked over and not get any respect from those. That's where I got to a point where looks doesn't really become of a big deal like it used to be in HS.

So Royr, my best advice is to at least find the one that you can appreciate, since it shouldn't be a "total" knockout type of a looks, but more of her personality, her character, and most importantly, her heart.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:31 AM   #101
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
No matter how good looking she is, somewhere some guy is sick of her shit.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:36 AM   #102
Supporter

Don't listen to any of that BS about personality etc. Go for the one with the biggest boobs.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:42 AM   #103
Wheeeeee!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg piglets.jpg (70.6 KB, 297 views)
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:51 AM   #104
Champs!

Damn 4th.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:00 AM   #105
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
Damn 4th.
What????

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.