Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-15-2004, 01:00 PM  
Living the dream

Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!

Story just in.
Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:31 PM   #16
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief
Well, we’ve already heard from Frankie this morning so that eliminates one suspect. Although Denise did “have other priorities” to take care of.
Quote:
Posted by Frankie
Either you overlooked to word "Arab" in the topic or you are proud of being uninformed. I'd like to think the former.
Yeah, RC. I got this lesson a while back. He is Iranian. That would make him Persian. Like the cat and the rug, not to be mistaken with the cat in the hat.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:33 PM   #17
May 1993 - June 2003

Attached Images
File Type: jpg marshmallows.jpg (17.8 KB, 285 views)
Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:36 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Did he jump in a big bowl of Hummas for the Grand Finale?
No truth to the rumors that officials attempted to smother the fire with a huge pita pocket.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:40 PM   #19
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog
Yeah, RC. I got this lesson a while back. He is Iranian. That would make him Persian. Like the cat and the rug, not to be mistaken with the cat in the hat.
Thanks for that DD, but considering he calls everyone that disagrees with him, “Neanderthals”, “Rednecks”, or a dozen other derogatory terms, I really don’t give a shit about his little attempted distinctions.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:44 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Thanks for that DD, but considering he calls everyone that disagrees with him, “Neanderthals”, “Rednecks”, or a dozen other derogatory terms, I really don’t give a shit about his little attempted distinctions.
I think you misread the tone of Frankie's post. If you'd answered him "proud of being uninformed, of course" he'd have given you a key to his secret club.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:48 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I think you misread the tone of Frankie's post. If you'd answered him "proud of being uninformed, of course" he'd have given you a key to his secret club.
Crap, missed the opportunity yet again.
That also means I missed out on the secret decoder ring and the “Hot Chicks get free mustache rides” t-shirt.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:48 PM   #22
Beyond the Rapids

The moron couldn't even get it right, he's still alive:

Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — An unidentified man tried to set himself on fire outside the White House fence midday Monday, witnesses said.

Onlookers said the incident took place outside the Northwest gate. Uniformed Secret Service (search) agents were seen rushing to surround the man, who had graying hair and glasses. He was heard screaming in pain.

Television cameras captured the aftermath. Smoke hung in the air around the man as paramedics rushed to provide aid. The man appeared to be clutching his hand in pain, but it was unclear how serious his burns were.

A spokesman for the District of Columbia Fire Department (search) said the man suffered burns over about 30 percent of his body.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Guess what. You are uninformed there too. I have never, NEVER used those discriptions on anyone who did not precede it with profane and/or super derogatory name calling directed at me or my heritage. You are welcome, in fact I urge you, to check my ENTIRE history on this forum.

I repeat my moto:

1- Everyone is born automatically deserving my respect unless they themselves show me that they are not to be respected.

2- I do not welcome a fight. But when I have to I will not back down from anybody.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:01 PM   #24
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Guess what. You are uninformed there too. I have never, NEVER used those discriptions on anyone who did not precede it with profane and/or super derogatory name calling directed at me or my heritage. You are welcome, in fact I urge you, to check my ENTIRE history on this forum.

I repeat my moto:

1- Everyone is born automatically deserving my respect unless they themselves show me that they are not to be respected.

2- I do not welcome a fight. But when I have to I will not back down from anybody.

Haven't been to the football forum lately, eh?
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:02 PM   #25

Quote:

I repeat my moto:

Oh, I’ve seen your act long enough to understand exactly how you operate. So color me unimpressed with your “motto”.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:03 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Oh, I’ve seen your act long enough to understand exactly how you operate. So color me unimpressed with your “motto”.
NO!! It's his moto. The one he put on bicyles and go-karts to engage in non-sports.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:14 PM   #27
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Except MO
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:18 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat2005
Story just in.

Condi Rice: Some Arab just lit himself on fire on Pennsylvania avenue!

Bush: Who ordered delivery? That's convenient!

Just kidding. Bush can't pronounce "convenient".
MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:24 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin
Condi Rice: Some Arab just lit himself on fire on Pennsylvania avenue!

Bush: Who ordered delivery? That's convenient!

Just kidding. Bush can't pronounce "convenient".
MPM - you see it's funny, . . . because. . . ummm. . . Bush is a dummy.

A dummy who spanked our ass.

Sigh.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
MPM - you see it's funny, . . . because. . . ummm. . . Bush is a dummy.

A dummy who spanked our ass.

Sigh.

Lighten up, Francis.
MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MadProphetMargin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.