Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-11-2004, 10:04 PM  
Always Ask "Why"

Women and Fire Fighters

Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.

One was pretty cool. After 4 months of emails, I decided to drive 3 hours to have lunch with her.

She was intelligent, witty, blond, and beautiful. WOW.

After lunch we walked around town talking; then passed a fire station. Her 3 yr son was with us and I got the BRIGHT idea to see if a Fire fighter would give us a tour.

This big burly guy said "sure" and proceeded to show us all the trucks and equipment. Fun for all was had.

Since the lunch, we sent emails back & forth planning my next trip for next week.

I'm thinking this is great! Someone like me who hasn't played the game for all these years has hit the jackpot with this wonderful woman.

THEN YESTERDAY, I get a email stating that she and the firefighter had "ran into" each other, and now they want a relationship with each other!! And the email ended with the dreaded words...."I hope we can still be friends".

Moral of the story: On a first date, don't go to a fire station.

Last edited by chris; 11-11-2004 at 10:16 PM..
chris has disabled reputation
Old 11-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #16
MVP

You could burn the firehouse down.

That'd show 'em.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #17
so cute

oh boy do I love firefighters!
angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angel must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:56 PM   #18
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Imagine, the first time we hear from here in what seems like months...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:20 PM   #19
Knob Noster Alum

I think the three hour commute is a great way to have a relationship.....having someone not around to smother you all the time is cool.......but good thing you learned quickly...better luck next time.
1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:22 PM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:48 AM   #21
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...

So are you saying that the fireman did him a favor there?
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:37 AM   #22
Whatever..

Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:46 AM   #23
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
Have you ever seen a fireman or UPS guy outside of a calendar? Seriously. Some of the nastiest dudes I've seen are firefighters or UPS delivery.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:48 AM   #24
King Sandbagger

man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:49 AM   #25
Whatever..

Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #26
Starter

Maybe his hose was able to put out her fire.
Ghostof has disabled reputation
Old 11-12-2004, 09:51 AM   #27
King Sandbagger

it all comes back to the man in uniform...

but i gotta say, you don't have to be clairvoyant to see that civil servants (cops, firefighters) have gained a LOT in popularity since 9/11....

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:51 AM   #28
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp

are you a dorky computer guy??
Old 11-12-2004, 09:52 AM   #29
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:54 AM   #30
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
No, in Texas, Iowa, NC, MA, CA, and VA, too. Apparently I've checked out firefighters in every state.

Do I hate you? I thought you didn't care.
I really don't,,,,but your not so bad after you get used to your wit,,,,I guess your growing on me.