Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which THREE bad things would you most prefer to endure?
Accidentally lock yourself out of your hotel room naked 22 26.83%
Become an object of ridicule in an internet meme 17 20.73%
Discover a $10,000 winning lottery ticket in your wallet that’s a week past expiration 21 25.61%
Drink a quart of soured milk 6 7.32%
Get called for a win-reversing neutral zone violation in your rec league’s championship game 14 17.07%
Get kneed in the groin by a feminist studies professor who thinks you resemble her ex-husband 13 15.85%
Get laid off from your job 13 15.85%
Get tasered by a mall cop after a dispute at Wetzel Pretzel 16 19.51%
Get thrown off a ship 1.5 miles out at sea, but with a good life preserver 17 20.73%
Go one round with an angry Floyd Mayweather 9 10.98%
See the Chiefs sign Matt Cassel as a 2019 backup 32 39.02%
Slam your non-dominant hand in a car door 9 10.98%
Spend the night in a Tijuana jail 6 7.32%
Watch the Patriots in a Super Bowl game 44 53.66%
Write a 20,000 word essay about Senegalese political elections 14 17.07%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2019, 10:24 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If three of the following bad things had to happen to you...

...which three would you pick?

Poll coming quicker than you can shoot your eye out with a BB gun.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:27 PM   #2
Supporter

In before poll
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:28 PM   #3
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

in
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:33 PM   #4
Now you've pissed me off!

I'd derive perverse enjoyment from writing about Senegalese elections.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:35 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

I'd handle being a meme

I'd handle getting tazed by a renta cop with an overblown sense of authority

I'd handle smashing my left hand (done it)

The rest? I choose death.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:36 PM   #6
Supporter

I took the lottery ticket. 10 grand would piss me off, but I lose 10 grand on the reg, unfortunately.

Next is knee to bean bag. I'm really tall. It would be difficult for her to transfer much power that high. I'm good there.

Left hand car door. I'm good there.

It was close with being locked out of the hotel room naked. I went to business school. I learned it pays to advertise
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:39 PM   #7
On one quarter

milk, groin, taser

those are money makers
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:40 PM   #8
Baba Ganoush

Cassel

Mayweather

Patriots SB
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:43 PM   #9
Supporter

I mean #2 is an easy choice for me because I have been there before LOL
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:47 PM   #10
Starter

Taser (been tased for fun before, as a teen, to.impress a girl lol)

Mayweather (I was a boxer, maybe i get lucky and get a shot in)

Patriots (at least i see some funny commercials)

Cassel (assuming he would be 3rd string behind Henne)
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2019, 10:52 PM   #11
Starter

Only

See the Chiefs sign Matt Cassel as a 2019 backup

and

Watch the Patriots in a Super Bowl game

doesn't affect me, so those two.

Why would anyone choose any of the other options? They're awful!
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #12
best in the biz

Does it have to be three?

I'm old(er).
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #13
I'm with the banned.

Get called for a win-reversing neutral zone violation in your rec league’s championship game – Those guys should have known I wouldn't take the games seriously.

See the Chiefs sign Matt Cassel as a 2019 backup – Call it the Broncos and Paxton Lynch and I'm still on board. I don't own the team, it's not my problem. I might ridicule them for doing it, but that's actually fun.

Watch the Patriots in a Super Bowl game – I'm not even sure why this is on a list of bad things. May as well put ice cream on the list.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:14 AM   #14
Veteran

Somewhat surprised that my choices were picked relatively few times.

Getting locked out of a hotel room naked. Is that really that bad? This wouldn’t really bother me all that much.

Spend the night in a Tijuana jail. As long as it’s just one night, I’m good. Probably means it was a pretty good night and I’m a pretty big guy, so I doubt I’d get ****ed with.

The third one was tough. I landed on the Senegalese paper. Between research and writing, I could probably knock it out in a couple days.

The car door was the runner-up, but I’ve done that and **** it hurts.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2019, 12:19 AM   #15
MVP

Some of you would rather smash your hand in a car door than be naked in front of people? Let your freak fly. It would be more traumatic for the people at the hotel than it would be for me.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.