Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****

To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

Last edited by 007; 01-13-2019 at 03:57 PM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:41 PM   #5716
In Search of a Life

It was at 54 seconds. You could run it 3 times and punt and they have to go the length of the field for a TD.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:41 PM   #5717
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

When I saw that hit live, I figured it was a hit to the helmet and foul. It wasn't to the helmet, but rather was Mahomes' shoulder, so I didn't think it was a foul.

That Chris Jones call was terrible. But the non-call on the OPI that led to the last KC TD, and the non-call on Gronk getting murdered by Berry were pretty bad. Seems to me the refs largely kept the flags in their pockets and tried not to control the outcome, which is fine.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #5718
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Did you forget who our DC is?

No, but we seriously have no deep threats. Pats are NOT a deep strike offense. No Moss, no Brandin Cooks. No nobody, to be honest. 20-25 strikes are as deep as they get, really.

People like to call Brady a dink and dunker, which is stupid, but it's true we don't have a DEEP threat game, but it's because we have no DEEP threats!!
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:43 PM   #5719
In Search of a Life

At worst they've got what, 35 ish seconds to go 80 yards at the least.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:58 PM   #5720
Banned

They never learn. The arrogance in this thread..all because of a superior regular season.
Chiefs are gonna blow out the Pats. End their dynasty. (Inappropriate comments about pedophelia..what?)..such arrogance based off of one good season..but at the end of the day...before the team takes the field...they just never learn.

Your QB is a class act though, and I found an appreciation for him watching the press conference. Kid has a future. Don't know about dynasty, but he will win himself a superbowl or two. Be humble, and next time you are in this situation, don't be so ignorant.
humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #5721
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble View Post
They never learn. The arrogance in this thread..all because of a superior regular season.
Chiefs are gonna blow out the Pats. End their dynasty. (Inappropriate comments about pedophelia..what?)..such arrogance based off of one good season..but at the end of the day...before the team takes the field...they just never learn.

Your QB is a class act though, and I found an appreciation for him watching the press conference. Kid has a future. Don't know about dynasty, but he will win himself a superbowl or two. Be humble, and next time you are in this situation, don't be so ignorant.
Please find the nearest shotgun, load it with bullets, place it in your mouth, and pull the trigger. It’s EXTREMELY urgent. Thanks, gosh bless.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:44 PM   #5722
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
Please find the nearest shotgun, load it with bullets, place it in your mouth, and pull the trigger. It’s EXTREMELY urgent. Thanks, gosh bless.
You got it..just for you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.humble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:54 PM   #5723
I’m a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/syTqPR6nf64
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:27 PM   #5724
Chiefs

Makes me sick if Dirty Dan played 5 yards closer they would be punting
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #5725
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
INT occurred around :54 I believe. Even with time outs Pats might get ball back with :35-:40 seconds left at around their 20-25. WAY different set of circumstances.
And then imagine if BOB gives up the TD?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:26 PM   #5726
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
Whatever did this fan base do to magnetically draw a parade of "Patriot Way" ****tards and Alexsexual queers?

Make it stop!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:11 AM   #5727
Mahomes Dynasty

All year nobody on defense ever knew where to ****ing line up.

Letting Edelman off the line free as an uncaged bird.

Just ****in maddening as hell man.

God damn. I mean here it is after midnight now Thurs, and I still can't believe it.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:40 AM   #5728
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
All year nobody on defense ever knew where to ****ing line up.

Letting Edelman off the line free as an uncaged bird.

Just ****in maddening as hell man.

God damn. I mean here it is after midnight now Thurs, and I still can't believe it.
Yeah, and the saddest part is the team seems to be taking it in stride. If any of the team is pissed, they sure don't show it.

I guess firing Bob is at least a sign that they know we were right, but the fact remains that we were right. I think they knew, but as always they resisted, to a fault, doing the right thing. We can only hope that they just figured out that nice guys finish last, and quit being nice. A great sign of that will be to leak the rumor that they intend to release Berry. Send the "we're no longer putting up with incompetence or non-gladiators" message to the team.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #5729
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Whatever did this fan base do to magnetically draw a parade of "Patriot Way" ****tards and Alexsexual queers?

Make it stop!
By being vulgar, inappropriate (the constant pedophilia jokes are in poor taste) and igorantly arrogant. They wanna rub it in your face with all the trash you were talking. You gonna talk the talk, take it back like men.

I'm sure without the context of sports, you guys are awesome. We are all human after all. But this thread makes you guys come off as classless, and quite unlikeable.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:39 AM   #5730
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble View Post
By being vulgar, inappropriate (the constant pedophilia jokes are in poor taste) and igorantly arrogant. They wanna rub it in your face with all the trash you were talking. You gonna talk the talk, take it back like men.

I'm sure without the context of sports, you guys are awesome. We are all human after all. But this thread makes you guys come off as classless, and quite unlikeable.

Go **** a goat you ISIS-loving, terrorist-protecting, killer of Americans!

Don't you have some balls to flatten so you can cheat your way into another NFL-provided SB victory.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.