Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2019, 01:58 PM  
I'll be back.

This Eric Berry deal is getting worse all the time

Alex...why didn't you tell me.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:20 PM   #16
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You should have continued with the Predator theme. Have Houston as Dillon, Ford as Mac, Sorenson as Billy and Berry as Poncho.

Overexcited Ford throws off the discipline of the group. Houston goes after him. They can both see/almost get to Brady but get murked in the process. Sorenson makes a valiant last stand, and the gimpy Poncho is shortly disposed of thereafter.
Shit is way too complicated.

Besides, literally impossible to turn the Predator into Brady.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:22 PM   #17
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Shit is way too complicated.

Don't be a slack-jawed pillowbiter.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #18
You Sweetie!

it was a nice way to set up another video - it's actually brilliant.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:33 PM   #19
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
it was a nice way to set up another video - it's actually brilliant.
One thing that pisses me off is that I fear that Brady is going to fall off the Favre/Manning cliff and the Chiefs won't get to be the ones to drive the ****ing stake through his heart.

How much fun would Rocky II have been if Balboa beat the guy who beat Creed?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
One thing that pisses me off is that I fear that Brady is going to fall off the Favre/Manning cliff and the Chiefs won't get to be the ones to drive the ****ing stake through his heart.
It will be cosmic injustice if Alex Smith gets to notch two wins on his belt over Brady and Mahomes gets none.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:57 PM   #21
Starter

Quote:
It will be cosmic injustice if Alex Smith gets to notch two wins on his belt over Brady and Mahomes gets none.
Well Brady says he wants to play another 5 years? So 4+ chances to do it. If you can't do it by then, then you don't deserve to do it. Just look at Phillip Rivers.
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:57 PM   #22
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry fan View Post
Well Brady says he wants to play another 5 years? So 4+ chances to do it. If you can't do it by then, then you don't deserve to do it. Just look at Phillip Rivers.
Fat chance of that happening for Brady. Despite what he did against our defense he's declining. Within a year, two at most, he'll fall off a cliff.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:06 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
When did Smith beat Brady twice?? I recall he lost to the patriots in the playoffs a few years ago
Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Rawlsian is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:09 PM   #24
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

How much fun would Rocky II have been if Balboa beat the guy who beat Creed?
If Dee Ford doesn’t turn into a braindead mongoloid, Tom Brady would have thrown 3 picks and the national media would be all over him because 3 Of the last 4 years would have had the Patriots eliminated by him turning the ball over.

Yeah. I hate that ****er even more now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:09 PM   #25
Banned

Quote:
He turned himself into a predator. Ask his son.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:12 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlsian View Post
When did Smith beat Brady twice?? I recall he lost to the patriots in the playoffs a few years ago
Uh..
Crushed him once in Gillette 2 years ago and once in Arrowhead 3-4 years ago (the game the crowd noise record was brought back home)

Edit- By years I mean seasons

Last edited by Naptown Chief; 01-23-2019 at 11:32 PM..
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:24 PM   #27
Supporter

I'm ok with it, now next year we get Return of the Mahomes.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:55 AM   #28
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I thought it was pretty good. Mahomes is really Skywalker though. All good no bad and a robot arm
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:08 AM   #29
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I liked it. It fits. To be continued.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.