Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2019, 12:49 PM  
"You like to drink?"

Please tell me about Byron Pringle

Homer takes, non-homer takes, hater takes. I'll take any takes please.

Are we talking a guy when talking about potential to go from UDFA to bona fide NFL starter like Rod Smith if you squint long and hard enough? Maybe a Boerigter/Chris Horn type?

Preseason flash-in-the-pan guy who's all burst and no staying power?

Whatcha got?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:14 PM   #46
Now you've pissed me off!

I have no doubt that if Dieter was a Patriot he'd somehow be catching 60 balls for 800 yards and 8 TDs a year.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:15 PM   #47
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I have no doubt that if Dieter was a Patriot he'd somehow be catching 60 balls for 800 yards and 8 TDs a year.
HEYYY DEETAH! SAW YA AT THE DUNKEES IN WOOSTAH!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:18 PM   #48
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
He’s a real lunch pale type of player. Brings his hard hat to work everyday. Scrappy and makes the most of his ability.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:21 PM   #49
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
HEYYY DEETAH! SAW YA AT THE DUNKEES IN WOOSTAH!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:21 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
What's wrong here?

Andy Reid is supposed to have the best offensive mind in history.
Patrick Mahomes has all the makings of an elite QB.
We have several other options to open things up.
Our offensive line is decent when healthy.
Running game is decent.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:23 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
When I mean possession guys I'm thinking more of a slot WR that runs crisp routes and can get you 8-10 yards, not disgusting fatbodies with worse hands than a post-amputation Arabian bazaar thief.

Well done sir.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:01 PM   #52
Veteran

https://youtu.be/RGJb2iLvOKE

I hear he has issues with excessive celebration
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-23-2019, 11:02 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Anything over Conley will be an upgrade.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:18 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think the Chiefs need to target a possession WR to help them move the chains/extend drives.

I know that sounds crazy when you have Hill, Watkins, and Kelce, but the GSoT Rams had Ricky Proehl to fill that gap and they don't beat Tampa without him. They probably wouldn't catch more than 30-40 balls a year, but those kinds of guys are invaluable, especially in the playoffs
Told my brother in law the same thing at the game. They need a guy that can play there in the slot and win those little jerk routes consistently and get 7 or 8 yards consistently.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:14 AM   #55
Life is changing..

Quote:
Oh of course he would
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.