Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2019, 07:58 PM  
MVP

PATS-RAMS SUPER BOWL MATCH-UP HAS CAUSED TICKET PRICES TO PLUMMET

Too funny - this is what they wanted

Quote:
Just a few months ago, Major League Baseball thought they had a dream scenario in having a L.A.-Boston World Series, but it backfired when the results came in and it was it the 3rd-lowest watched World Series EVER!

Fast forward to the end of January and the NFL now has a Boston-L.A matchup and it’s already not going well for the league. After two controversial endings in both Championship games, fans seem to be turned off with watching the New England Patriots once again take on the Los Angeles Rams.

It’s so bad right now that ticket prices for the game in Atlanta has plummeted tremendously, according to Biz Journal.

Quote:
“TicketIQ reported Tuesday that prices for tickets to the Big Game set for Feb. 3 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium have declined 17 percent since Sunday’s conference championship victories.”
TicketIQ founder Jesse Lawrence, who called the Patriots-Rams matchup a “worst-case” demand scenario, points to a few factors as to why the prices have dropped.

Quote:
...because the Patriots are in the Super Bowl for the fifth time this decade, a recipe for fatigue among the team’s fans, while the Rams lack a fan base known for travel.On the other hand, the Chiefs haven’t been in the Super Bowl in 49 years, which would have created a pent-up demand for Super Bowl tickets among their fans had they made it to the big game. The Saints enjoy a fanatical fan following, and New Orleans is by far the closest city to Atlanta among the four teams that made it to the conference championships.
Despite the decrease in ticket prices, the “cheapest” seat for Super Bowl LIII on Ticketmaster was going for $3,500.
https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/...wdIrdfF3I52hes
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:37 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Who was that dumbass bragging about buying tickets last week?
Me, and I wasn't bragging you dumbass. I was sharing information about where the prices were decent. You may not be smart enough to understand that tickets would have been through the roof if the Chiefs would have won, and Dee Ford made sure that didn't happen.

I bought decent tickets and sold them right away for what I had in them to a Rams fan that I know personally, and he saved the ticketmaster fees. A win-win, although a loss that I couldn't go.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:40 PM   #32
Now you've pissed me off!

Every football fan when the Patriots somehow make it to another SB

'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:44 PM   #33
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Pats had 6 penalties this past Sunday.

Chiefs have some of the dumbest fans in the NFL.
Tuckdaddy is a well known dumb ass.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:09 PM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Too funny - this is what they wanted

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/...wdIrdfF3I52hes
Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:19 PM
Camaro
This message has been deleted by Camaro.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:25 PM   #35
MVP

Don't care. I'm on to next season. The Rams and Patriots don't interest me.

What does interest me is the Chiefs going into next season with their highest preseason expectations ever. Mahomes is ratings gold for the NFL. We will get the maximum amount of primetime games and if the owners have any common sense then the NFL will badly want him in the Super Bowl.

Next year is our year and nobody can convince me otherwise. The NFL can have their farce this season. Maybe when nobody watches they'll realize that nobody cares about Pedo Tom and the LA mercenaries. The Rams being in the Super Bowl is an absolute joke. But hey, NFL's gotta have their LA market. What a disgrace.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 PM   #36
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Don't care. I'm on to next season. The Rams and Patriots don't interest me.

What does interest me is the Chiefs going into next season with their highest preseason expectations ever. Mahomes is ratings gold for the NFL. We will get the maximum amount of primetime games and if the owners have any common sense then the NFL will badly want him in the Super Bowl.

Next year is our year and nobody can convince me otherwise. The NFL can have their farce this season. Maybe when nobody watches they'll realize that nobody cares about Pedo Tom and the LA mercenaries. The Rams being in the Super Bowl is an absolute joke. But hey, NFL's gotta have their LA market. What a disgrace.
I'm expecting the NFL to troll us again by giving us the max number of primetime games, but they're all on the road.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:05 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm expecting the NFL to troll us again by giving us the max number of primetime games, but they're all on the road.
Chargers Mexico game will probably be Monday Night, so there's one.

I'd guess that either the Texans game or the Colts game will be in primetime.

Patriots obviously should be one.

at Bears feels like it should be one.

And then the NFL is dumb as hell if they don't make the Packers game one.

Ravens and Vikings could be ones, but those feel more like nooners or 3:30 games.

Home: Packers, Colts/Texans
Road: Patriots, Bears
Neutral: Chargers
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:06 AM   #38
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
While some of the experts point out how poorly we play in prime time. It’s bad enough we have to go to NE again.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:11 AM   #39
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
While some of the experts point out how poorly we play in prime time. It’s bad enough we have to go to NE again.
Well, if NE wins the superbowl, you know where we will be playing week one.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:18 AM   #40
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Well, if NE wins the superbowl, you know where we will be playing week one.
Bring em on.

Just as soon have a Thursday game week 1.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:48 AM
OnTheWarpath15
This message has been deleted by OnTheWarpath15. Reason: I'm stupid
Old 01-24-2019, 09:49 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Who was that dumbass bragging about buying tickets last week?
He wasn't a dumb ass at all. He's an intelligent guy and a hell of person. Guys like him make this place.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:58 AM   #42
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Me, and I wasn't bragging you dumbass. I was sharing information about where the prices were decent. You may not be smart enough to understand that tickets would have been through the roof if the Chiefs would have won, and Dee Ford made sure that didn't happen.

I bought decent tickets and sold them right away for what I had in them to a Rams fan that I know personally, and he saved the ticketmaster fees. A win-win, although a loss that I couldn't go.
sounds smart to me
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:01 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Yeah. Only $3500. Big drop.

Maybe ticket prices are plummeting because you're ****ing people for the tickets.

Here's an idea: why don't you actually sell the tickets at a reasonable value to the season ticket holders of the two teams in the game?
I wish I was super rich because I would buy up all those tickets and just publically light them on fire because of my saltiness. **** your fans.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:04 AM   #44
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Won't matter. TV bucks is all they care about. Kraft owns the league so he will keep getting all the breaks with scheduling and ref calls. Do you realize that we played them twice and they we flagged once. Thats some bullshit that's impossible.

WTF universe do you live in? I know facts don't matter to you, but this is easily disproven.

Pats had six penalties for 61 yards. More than the Chiefs, btw...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=401038850
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:06 AM   #45
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Somebody posted in the gameday thread about how the Patriots can turn an exciting game boring.

They might be "good", but they sure are boring as ****.

You were bored during the AFCCG?

The 1,000 yards of offense in the Iggles/Patriots SB was boring? The come from behind win against the Atlanta had you napping? The last second, goal line stand to win against Seattle had you thinking you should instead watch paint dry?

I mean, wtf? Seriously... I can understanding hating them with every fiber of you're being, but thinking their games are boring?!?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote