Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-21-2019, 10:35 AM  
The talking stonehead

Security line getting into the stadium

Anyone else have an issue getting to there seats on time last night. Took us around an hour to get through the security line last night. Missed the biggest pregame of my life. I have never seen it take that long to get people into the stadium. Anyone else have any issues?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:02 AM   #106
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I've always headed in around 45 minutes prior to the game and never missed pregame intros or the anthem at this gate. Based on previous experiences 1 hour should have been more than enough. There was clearly something wrong with how security was screening at this gate for this game.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know. This shit continues next year and that may end me attending games. That said, if they increase the ticket prices again this year, that may end me sooner.
I'm a former STH, and I've loved the freedom to go when I want/can. With my hockey schedule it gets tough, but we go enough IMO, and not paying for preseason is wonderful.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #107
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm a former STH, and I've loved the freedom to go when I want/can. With my hockey schedule it gets tough, but we go enough IMO, and not paying for preseason is wonderful.
eh. If I drop season tickets, I probably won't go to any games. I don't care for the upcharge that comes with single game tickets.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:42 AM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Do other stadiums have this problem?
I don’t think so. I’ve been to numerous games in Seattle and never spent more than 10-15 minutes to get through security, also in Denver we tailgated until about 20 minutes before kickoff, and made it through security and to our seats before kickoff.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:03 AM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
We got into a small line around 415. Had no issues and got right through. That was lot C side.

When we walked by the lines on our way to the CP tailgate around 3, the lines were super long.
This was my experience. No problems on the lot C side.

But the pre-game sucked when the flyover screwed up the “home of the CHIEFS” part of the national anthem. Gave me flashbacks to 97 when they screwed blowing up Elway in effigy. I knew it wasn’t a good sign...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:04 AM   #110
In Search of a Life

They also seem to have real issues at times scanning tickets off phones but not sure if that is a case-by-case thing or something else...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
eh. If I drop season tickets, I probably won't go to any games. I don't care for the upcharge that comes with single game tickets.
Don't go that far man. I've almost never paid face value for tickets I've bought. Granted, the surcharges might take it over, but there's nothing worse than paying the same price for preseason. I know they'd just adjust the other games if we demanded to see a cheaper price for preseason on the ticket, but the point remains that paying close to face price for a 3-4 games a year is very nice...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #112
World's Best Boss

Had this issue in our game against Oakland.

We were 20 or so minutes early to the gate (hadn't seen a game since 2013 and figured we'd be fine).

Missed half of the first quarter, it was 14-0 when we got our seats.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:58 PM   #113
Starter

They took my peanuts out of my clear bad. Did they think k I'm gonna throw them at Tom Brady?
Beerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeerthirty is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2019, 09:37 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerthirty View Post
They took my peanuts out of my clear bad. Did they think k I'm gonna throw them at Tom Brady?
Were they green?
Old 01-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #115
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkrueg View Post
Not sure if anyone has seen this but here is the gate in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes that looks awful. Glad there were not any crowd crushes or anything like that.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.