Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4822
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:36 PM   #721
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I'm already sick of winter so I knocked out a batch of rum punch to take the edge off winter. Mmmm
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:24 PM   #722
Politically Incorrect

I had this Racer 5 IPA yesterday for the first time ever and really liked it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160116_120708.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	111512   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160116_120722.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	111513  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:28 PM   #723
Mod Team

They had another 30% off sale at Frys today for 750 ml bottles if you buy 6 or more. Used this to stock up for another pool season in the next few months.

Price per bottle:
Crown 13.99
1800 Tequila 12.29
Johnny Walker Red 17.50
Beefeater 10.49
Skyy vodka 8.39

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:32 PM   #724
Banned

That's a nice haul.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:03 PM   #725
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They had another 30% off sale at Frys today for 750 ml bottles if you buy 6 or more. Used this to stock up for another pool season in the next few months.

Price per bottle:
Crown 13.99
1800 Tequila 12.29
Johnny Walker Red 17.50
Beefeater 10.49
Skyy vodka 8.39

Damn I got drunk reading that. Good work.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:09 PM   #726
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Price per bottle:
Crown 13.99
1800 Tequila 12.29
Johnny Walker Red 17.50
Beefeater 10.49
Skyy vodka 8.39

No Kraken??? No Rum at all???? ****er!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #727
Sarcasm

I'm jealous, Lewdog. That's a great great deal. Not necessarily the selection I would've gone with, but the price is awesome.

Tonight I've just got some Maker's Mark going.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #728
Mod Team

Finally found a liquor cabinet that fits our requirement. Must not be an eye sore, must hold tall bottles but not be too long and must be solid wood. We actually don't drink a ton (few drinks a week) but like to entertain and it was a pain asking people what they liked to drink and having to fish around in the pantry to tell them what we had. Plus storage was limited in the pantry space.

Actually found it at Costco. Solid Mango wood and heavy as shit. Holds even those really tall Kirkland 1.75L bottles of Vodka. Have almost 40 bottles in that picture and clearly room for more if needed. Cabinets to the left have all my drink glasses and this is on the side of the kitchen which also leads to the patio/pool area, so great for entertaining while not taking up a huge amount of space.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #729
pie is never free

Stoli tonight, I've become veeery fond of this brand... its highly filtered like all of the premium brands, but it has a very unique flavor that none of the others have

Tito's is my second favorite these days, it just doesnt have any real flavor to it the way Stoli does... but I DO like the fact that they take steps to remove the conjeners, the absence of a true hangover is always noted when I have this brand
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #730
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Stoli tonight, I've become veeery fond of this brand... its highly filtered like all of the premium brands, but it has a very unique flavor that none of the others have

Tito's is my second favorite these days, it just doesnt have any real flavor to it the way Stoli does... but I DO like the fact that they take steps to remove the conjeners, the absence of a true hangover is always noted when I have this brand
You're talking just regular Stoli vodka or the flavored Stoli?
Old 02-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #731
pie is never free

Quote:
You're talking just regular Stoli vodka or the flavored Stoli?
Regular old Stoli

I've been on a premium vodka kick lately, and they're all good, well filtered etc, but basically flavorless... but Stoli is somehow able to filter theirs while still leaving in a unique flavor that none of the others have IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #732
Mod Team

Quote:
Regular old Stoli

I've been on a premium vodka kick lately, and they're all good, well filtered etc, but basically flavorless... but Stoli is somehow able to filter theirs while still leaving in a unique flavor that none of the others have IMO
I just bought this. Says 6 times distilled and some say it's made by same company as Grey Goose.

I liked the price.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:44 PM   #733
pie is never free

Quote:
I just bought this. Says 6 times distilled and some say it's made by same company as Grey Goose.

I liked the price.

Grey Goose is outstanding, if its made by the same people I'm sure you'll enjoy it
Old 02-23-2016, 05:15 PM   #734
Mod Team

Quote:
Grey Goose is outstanding, if its made by the same people I'm sure you'll enjoy it
That's the supposed claim and many say it's true.

That 1.75L bottle of it was $13.79 here.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #735
pie is never free

Noice