Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4816
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 10:31 PM   #706
Sarcasm

Sup bros. Drink of choice tonight was 2 Tank 7's. 4 Jesse James whiskeys. 2 random October beers at Old Chicago. Then I'm currently working on Busch beer. It's at that point in the night were I don't give shit what it tastes like.

I'm now watching music videos until I tap out. Any I need to see?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2015, 10:41 PM   #707
In Search of a Life

2 Schlafly Pale Ales
Went to pumpkin patch
At dinner post pumpkin patch: 2 local hefeweizens, 1 PBR
Tonight watching football:
1 more Schlafly Pale Ale
3 whiskey on the rocks.

Pleasantly mellow finishing out the night watching this ASU vs. Utah game. I love Bye weekends for the hogs. No pressure is nice.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 10:49 PM   #708
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
2 Schlafly Pale Ales
Went to pumpkin patch
At dinner post pumpkin patch: 2 local hefeweizens, 1 PBR
Tonight watching football:
1 more Schlafly Pale Ale
3 whiskey on the rocks.

Pleasantly mellow finishing out the night watching this ASU vs. Utah game. I love Bye weekends for the hogs. No pressure is nice.
I had the luxury of watching Mizzou play rugby against Georgia. What a turd of an offense Mizzou has. It's disgusting.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:01 PM   #709
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I had the luxury of watching Mizzou play rugby against Georgia. What a turd of an offense Mizzou has. It's disgusting.
Yeah. That was pretty disappointing. Will be really curious to see, after watching Ole Miss and Mizzou shit the bed, how the Hogs finish out the season. We have some very winnable games with Auburn, Miss St., Ole Miss, and Mizzou ahead for conference play. LSU, which clearly should be a defeat, is always an interesting game for the Hogs. Since it's at LSU, I dont' think we have much of a chance... but you never know. The first step is in beating a very beatable Auburn team. But lose that game, and Hogs season is complete shit.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:06 PM   #710
Sarcasm

Bring back Ryan Mallet and the season is saved for Ark!
Old 10-17-2015, 11:10 PM   #711
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Bring back Ryan Mallet and the season is saved for Ark!
I love Bielema, but he wouldn't know what to do with Mallett (he could probably turn Matt Jones into Russell Wilson). I will be really curious to see how we finish out this year. We lost some stupid noncon games. We've also suffered from some insane injury waves. That being said, we keep getting better each week.

It amazes me to see our coaches make chicken salad out of chicken shit while I'm simultaneously watching Ole Miss, Auburn, and Ohio State (though they maintain their record) make chicken shit out of amazing talent.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:35 PM   #712
Sarcasm

One thing I believe about Bielema is that he straight up LOOKS like he should be the HC of Arkansas. He looks like a damn hog himself. Maybe that'll help chemistry in the long haul, I don't know.
Old 10-18-2015, 12:04 AM   #713
Trippin' BAWLZ

Olde English. I have exceptional taste I know
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:38 AM   #714
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That's why you make FMB do the dishes!

FMB doesn't believe in hand washing dishes. He prefers the dishwasher cleaning method.
Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #715
He's Mahomie!

Duvel beer from Belgium and German weissen beer
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:43 PM   #716
Rookie

Boulevard Calling IPA. The only IPA I actually like.
Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:50 AM   #717
Politically Incorrect

I just finished smoking a great PG Cigar 25th Anniversary cigar outside and the temp dropped once the sun went in behind all the clouds so I'm having a Hennessey VSOP with a Peroni.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151219_113620.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	111325   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151219_110328.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	111326  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #718
Mod Team

Crown Royals

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:56 PM   #719
Politically Incorrect

I just finished my third Dogfish 90 Minute Imperial IPA and I'm buzzed. Wow these are both great tasting and strong. Pack quite a punch.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:27 PM   #720
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

A nice warm cup of coffee. I should have added a shot of brandy, but I forgot.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.