Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:55 PM   #571
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

The Cards take Denzel Ward

SFChief is up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:56 PM   #572
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Columbia picked off the #1 guy on my list. Denzel should be wearing a snow white uniform with beady little eyes on the front of the helmet.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #573
I'll be back.

Denzel ****ing Ward?

Well that's...weird.

You guys scare me sometimes. I had no clue who Denzel Ward was before the last 2 minutes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:04 PM   #574
I'll be back.

Anarchy will trade down from #58 for the right offer.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:04 PM   #575
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageeumr View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? I've been sitting here refreshing for an hour and he takes my ****ing guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
i was gonna select Cam....****ing asshole Lawrence whateverthe****.
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:05 PM   #576
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Cards take Denzel Ward

SFChief is up.
Thanks for making me look dumb! This is what I meant when I said I like a guy (Ramsey) but felt there would be others who are a notch below his skill (Ward)

I hope Russell torches ya
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #577
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Thanks for making me look dumb! This is what I meant when I said I like a guy (Ramsey) but felt there would be others who are a notch below his skill (Ward)

I hope Russell torches ya
JuJu and Ward were the two guys I was eyeing with that pick and knew it was too early for both of them.

Ward's just so damn fast and played with so much confidence despite all that shit swirling in Cleveland. That kind of athleticism with good ball skills, solid size and plus technique - he has every possible earmark of a stellar long-term cover guy.

But I knew it was way too early to take him at 30 so by pulling off that deal with you I managed to snag the two guys I targeted with 1 pick. So I'm obviously pleased with how that one worked out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #578
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Denzel ****ing Ward?

Well that's...weird.

You guys scare me sometimes. I had no clue who Denzel Ward was before the last 2 minutes.
Glad I wasn't the only one!

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:33 PM   #579
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
JuJu and Ward were the two guys I was eyeing with that pick and knew it was too early for both of them.

Ward's just so damn fast and played with so much confidence despite all that shit swirling in Cleveland. That kind of athleticism with good ball skills, solid size and plus technique - he has every possible earmark of a stellar long-term cover guy.

But I knew it was way too early to take him at 30 so by pulling off that deal with you I managed to snag the two guys I targeted with 1 pick. So I'm obviously pleased with how that one worked out.
Oh I think it was a great deal for both of us. Honestly I'm really impressed with everything about this league so far. I did sim leagues growing up it was the most crooked shady shit. Trades were lopsided etc.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:33 PM   #580
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Glad I wasn't the only one!

Hes going to be the next stud corner played very well for the Browns made the pro bowl too
Old 02-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #581
You gotta kill a few people

Ward went #4 overall
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #582
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hes going to be the next stud corner played very well for the Browns made the pro bowl too
I will admit I watched Chiefs games only this year. Not a lot of time to watch tons of games like I used to.

I am sorry Billay.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:00 PM   #583
I'll be back.

Two more picks

Old 02-28-2019, 10:08 PM   #584
Veteran

I’d have to say Canton has the strangest draft
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:22 PM   #585
Inmem 2.0

Anyone in the next 10 picks looking to trade back I'm open to making a deal