Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Yeah it started out with the sad excuse for a human wanting pity. Planet generally gave some advice, then for whatever reason he turned defensive. Then he goes to the classic internet tough guy routine saying he's been pulling our strings the whole time after getting his ass handed to him by Iowonian.
No doubt - his story is all over the place - fuggin goofy
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
Starter

how fun it is to make the idiots come out to play!!
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?
Old 04-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?
that would be kewl, i mean if u would like a lawsuit flame steak up ur ass
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

AAAAAAAAhhhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What in the Hel'n are you talking about? You're the real American Hero.

wait....you already admitted here.

Quote:
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!
that you're a badass and posted your name and information.

You can't even eat a peanut out of my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell Lawyer Dagget to spit polish my skin flute.

You'd gobble like a hungry piglet and the only audible thing you'd mumble would be "hmmm mmmffmfmfmfmfmfmmm when did Io wanian eat corn?"

Last edited by Iowanian; 04-04-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Giggitty!

Quote:
Tell you what, I would like to have your Attorney's name and number, thank you.
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
Phobia

Quote:
Oh crap. Looks like another lawsuit on me. If you knew how many pretend lawsuits have been filed on me, you'd try another tactic. I encourage you to pay some attorney $250 an hour to call me up with some threats. I'll talk to him for about 20 hours - tell him my entire life story on your dime.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Oh crap. Looks like another lawsuit on me. If you knew how many pretend lawsuits have been filed on me, you'd try another tactic. I encourage you to pay some attorney $250 an hour to call me up with some threats. I'll talk to him for about 20 hours - tell him my entire life story on your dime.
no he wont call you, he will contact chiefs planet admin and take it from there
and obtw he's my uncle
Old 04-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
I know, we're glad you showed up, it was getting pretty stale around here. Its not every day someone who has been here since 2002 invites themselves to be the fountain bowl at a bukake party.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
Say hello to my little friend

Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #12
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
Starter

Quote:
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.
Phil Kloster you are scaring me man
Old 04-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #14
Starter

you guys have all the time in the world to read this all day, hell i wouldnt of had all this fun if i wasn't sick with the flu but it's been grand, back to bed hope u sometime get tired of wondering why u cant get all the ass that i do,lol
Old 04-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #15
Phobia

Oh - I just noticed the date on the picture is Christmas - 04. How was your kids' Christmas in 04? Were you hanging out with your girlfriend or giving your kids something to remember? You stay classy.