Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You should tell the story of how much student loan debt you have.
Yeah let’s keep this positive

I did get a bank to take it over and cut my interest rate in half.

5 years in I’ve cut it in half. Started at 307000 at 7.2% interest 5 years ago, down near 140 now. My goal is 2 years now with adding another practice to start throwing serious money at it and get it over with
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

5 years in I’ve cut it in half. Started at 307000 at 7.2% interest 5 years ago, down near 140 now. My goal is 2 years now with adding another practice to start throwing serious money at it and get it over with
Holy ****ing shit.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:17 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Holy ****ing shit.
If the dude can hack $30K/yr in principal (w/ a 7.2% rate to boot) off his loan debt, let's not cry for him too much here...

He's just scraping shit out of the mouths of meth-heads while preying on the vanity of teenage girls and pretty boys like RunKC (so like I said, teenage girls).

And he's a condescending dick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #5
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If the dude can hack $30K/yr in principal (w/ a 7.2% rate to boot) off his loan debt, let's not cry for him too much here...

He's just scraping shit out of the mouths of meth-heads while preying on the vanity of teenage girls and pretty boys like RunKC (so like I said, teenage girls).

O.city seems like a good enough guy to me.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
O.city seems like a good enough guy to me.
He's been after me for years on here. Jealousy is a hell of a thing.

It's mostly my rugged good looks and abundance of football knowledge but that's normal.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

The days of grad loans at 2 percent are unfortunately over. I envy those people that have little incentive to pay off aggressively
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:57 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
The days of grad loans at 2 percent are unfortunately over. I envy those people that have little incentive to pay off aggressively
Well, it’s not really all me. The wife brings in a nice chunk of income so that’s helped. Plus it wore on my having that kind of debt hanging over my head so I paid as much as I could to the detriment of some other things but that’s life.

And yeah interest is killer