Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2020, 07:30 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****

More to come!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-11-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:06 PM   #211
Changes pants while driving

Time to pop a Schmitts Gay.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:11 PM   #212
Veteran

I’m friends with. a Mississippi State former player and his cousin coaches there. He said he’s a difference maker that’s aggressive, fast and will bring the fire! He’s been watching him since high school.
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:12 PM   #213
Supporter

The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:15 PM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Holy shit.

Did not realize you were related to Dorsey.

Be contrarian all you like. God knows every year people line up to blow x or y guy just drafted who doesn't amount to shit, but you've literally put forth nil of an argument against drafting him beyond a gut reactionary viewpoint.

You gotta surpass the, "It's my party & I'll cry if I want to" litmus test at the very least.
Another idiot that can't read. The average IQ of this place is about 10.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #215
In Search of a Life

Watch us take a lineman
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #216
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?

Well, that's the point. Gay should not be reading anything. As long as he is going in like a missile he's fine. Spags has a plan for him and as long as he is following that he will look great.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:21 PM   #217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
If you liked the Veach draft last year in retrospect why not give this one a chance before flipping out over it?
I'm giving House a chance to turn chicken shit into salad. I said I hoped for that in the original post. Veach definitely went BPA here, but it's Best Project Available. Staff has some work on their hands. DOD didn't pan out because he wasn't smart. This guy had issues with academic fraud and had a 14 Wonderlic. Not exactly a ringing endorsement is it? I have legitimate quarrels about trusting Veach on this one. I give Veach the benefit of the doubt far more often than I don't. Calling out one pick doesn't mean I don't think overall that Veach may have a good draft. I defended Helaire and I absolutely despise 1st round RB picks.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:24 PM   #218
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Well, that's the point. Gay should not be reading anything. As long as he is going in like a missile he's fine. Spags has a plan for him and as long as he is following that he will look great.
The problem I see, in that game, is he is going like a missile in the wrong direction most of the time.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #219
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Don’t know if anyone has noticed....

Our AFC competition is going to be Lamar Jackson and the Ravens for the foreseeable future...

Look at what the Ravens have done, and look at what we have done.

See any similarities?

Ravens Picks
Queen LB
Dobbins RB

Chiefs
Edwards-Helaire RB
Gay LB

These teams are so close..
One team has a Super Bowl MVP + regular season MVP QB who can run PLUS make all the throws, who is also a Super Bowl Champion.

One team has a regular season MVP running QB who can't read NFL defenses and hasn't won a single playoff game.

Not really close when it counts.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 PM   #220
Champs!

Here's a trend.

Start looking at absurd broad jumps as a way how Brett Veach looks at back 7 players, by the way.

Remember, Juan Thornhill last year tied the best broad jump by a safety at the NFL Combine in the last 20 years. And he definitely looked the part of a NFL player before the injury.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:07 PM   #221
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post

See any similarities?

Ravens Picks
Queen LB
Dobbins RB

Chiefs
Edwards-Helaire RB
Gay LB
We both have homosexual LBs?
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 10:09 PM   #222
a.k.a. Lenny

Honey Badger, Frank Clark and Willie Gay. That is three motors firing at once. God help the other AFC West QBs.
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:15 PM   #223
The Boom Boom Room

https://3sigmaathlete.com/sparq-rank...os-linebacker/

Willie Gay
SPARQ score is 149
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:17 PM   #224
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post

Not in my opinion, but obviously I'm completely off my rocker for disliking the pick...

Then, of course, the thing CP never gives credit towards:
Wonderlic 10 - 6th percentile. Scores below this mark are generally considered illiterate.
Wonderlic 14 - 16th percentile. Willie Gay, Jr. who is expected to come in and immediately learn how to play the position at an NFL level, learn the defensive playbook, and start in 2020 because CP.
Wonderlic 22 - 51st percentile. Scores around this mark (20, commonly) are generally considered average intelligence.
Wonderlic 0-9 - CP's finest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #225
MTFU

Nice to know Honey Badger wanted Gay phone number soon as he was drafted. Probably give him a talk keeping his head straight and just live up this dream.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.