Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:40 AM   #6856
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
RH currently "encountering an error" when trying to search for GME, AMC, and BB
They are allowing on selling on some of these.. the hedgefund people are going to go bankrupt and Robin Hood is in bed with them or so it seems.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:43 AM   #6857
Cheat Death

GME "This stock is not supported on Robinhood"
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:55 AM   #6858
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I would date her

No you wouldn’t. This is a stock thread not a sock thread. Just like your cash... ghost
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:10 AM   #6859
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
GME "This stock is not supported on Robinhood"
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:13 AM   #6860
Damnit Peg

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by Huntordie is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:47 AM   #6862
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
They are allowing on selling on some of these.. the hedgefund people are going to go bankrupt and Robin Hood is in bed with them or so it seems.
Sounds like they use Citadel to handle their order flow who lent Melvin a couple billion and are left holding the bag

Getting juicy
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:54 AM   #6863
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Feel like I need to buy an airline stock and just let it sit. Seems like a slam dunk that it will come back
American Airlines up 30% at open today. I ended up getting Airbnb which has done quite well, but I hope you AA investors are happy today!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:07 AM   #6864
Indian Twitter

I question the motive of some of these Robinhood (and other platforms) traders. Are they just trying to make a buck or are they just out to screw up the hedge fund traders just because they can? We've been watching people destroy others business' all year so is this the same type behavior.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:37 AM   #6865
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I question the motive of some of these Robinhood (and other platforms) traders. Are they just trying to make a buck or are they just out to screw up the hedge fund traders just because they can? We've been watching people destroy others business' all year so is this the same type behavior.
They're doing nothing wrong here.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 09:38 AM   #6866
Kind of a mod

Quote:
We're talking about thousands of people, so concluding what "they" want is pretty tough. The subreddit itself is all about taking huge risks in hopes of huge payouts, so that's probably where it started - force the shorts to sell so that the price goes up and everyone can dump at the top.

Somewhere along the way, they realized that doing so would cause huge damage to a couple of hedge funds, and many believe such organizations to be at the root cause of a lot of economic problems, so some probably hopped on in hopes of sticking it to the man.

Then it got momentum, and you have random Joe's who don't really have any idea what they're doing but jumped on because they see people posting how much money they've "made." Eventually, the bottom is going to drop out, and it'll likely be these types that will get screwed.

So from my perspective, it's a little of everything.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:41 AM   #6867
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
They're doing nothing wrong here.
I didn't say they were I just questioned their motives.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:50 AM   #6868
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
We're talking about thousands of people, so concluding what "they" want is pretty tough. The subreddit itself is all about taking huge risks in hopes of huge payouts, so that's probably where it started - force the shorts to sell so that the price goes up and everyone can dump at the top.

Somewhere along the way, they realized that doing so would cause huge damage to a couple of hedge funds, and many believe such organizations to be at the root cause of a lot of economic problems, so some probably hopped on in hopes of sticking it to the man.

Then it got momentum, and you have random Joe's who don't really have any idea what they're doing but jumped on because they see people posting how much money they've "made." Eventually, the bottom is going to drop out, and it'll likely be these types that will get screwed.

So from my perspective, it's a little of everything.
I'm wondering if there's a handful of leaders of this cabal. Pied Pipers so to speak with lot's of cash to work with who are stringing this along. This is supposed to be the little guys doing this but I have my doubts it's just them.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:53 AM   #6869
The Seated Villain

Quote:
I'm wondering if there's a handful of leaders of this cabal. Pied Pipers so to speak with lot's of cash to work with who are stringing this along. This is supposed to be the little guys doing this but I have my doubts it's just them.
The initiator of all of this is a user on WSB named u/deep****ingvalue.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:54 AM   #6870
MVP

I dont claim to be market saavy but a guy i work with had 1001 dogecoins that he bought for less than 3$ a long time ago, now robin hood is locked up and wont let him buy or sell it wtf.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.