Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #6151
MVP

Flippy is looking for investors.

ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:33 AM   #6152
Supporter

$15 min wage will spur a lot of those types of product.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #6153
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
$15 min wage will spur a lot of those types of product.
It’s happening regardless of minimum wage. $10 or $15 makes no difference.

Buy once and no further. Don’t have to deal with employee retention, staff turnover and lazy workers.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #6154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Flippy is looking for investors.

I doubt flippy will spit in your food. Or perhaps its an extra cost item.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:45 PM   #6155
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I bought QCOM last year and I must say it's been a star for me. They're into the 5G thing and apparently that's a good thing. Check it out. It even pays a dividend.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:12 PM   #6156
Banned

BTC 30d = 47.75%. 6m = 59%.

Entering parabolic zone.
  1. Install Cash App
  2. Buy BTC
  3. Join an exchange
  4. Fund it
  5. Buy BTC

Last edited by eDave; 11-05-2020 at 05:20 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:38 PM   #6157
Fish are scared of me

XPEV on my watch list.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #6158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Healthcare and tech up big today. Other sectors more meh.

It’s going to be volatile regardless of who becomes president if the unknown is drug out a long duration though. Buy the dips!
Disagree. Senate didnt change and house went a tiny bit redder so regardless of President, market isnt worried. If it was a blue wave things may be a bit dicier about now lol.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:14 PM   #6159
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Found an undervalued stock in this inflated market.

CVS. Low PE and debt is still from Aetna acquisition but cash flow looks good.
I hope you pulled the trigger and bought it! Up over $10 since you made the call.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:32 PM   #6160
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I hope you pulled the trigger and bought it! Up over $10 since you made the call.
I hope you did too!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:48 PM   #6161
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I hope you did too!
Sadly I've not done any investing in stocks or options as I am keeping cash free for a down payment in the community I just moved into.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:28 PM   #6162
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Sadly I've not done any investing in stocks or options as I am keeping cash free for a down payment in the community I just moved into.
Well that’s the responsible thing to do!

Or you could put your down payment in something like IQ and lose your ass. That was a good one.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:26 AM   #6163
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Well that’s the responsible thing to do!

Or you could put your down payment in something like IQ and lose your ass. That was a good one.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:06 AM   #6164
Mod Team

Futures up huge. 1400 currently for the DOW.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 07:21 AM   #6165
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Futures up huge. 1400 currently for the DOW.
Well, I timed the **** out of the market only using half my cash two weeks ago

Last week we had 4 straight +1% days for the first time in 38 years and now this, hah. The recovery stocks like cruises are going to have a huge day

Dow is up 6.3% now and the small caps have been stuck at the 7% limit up circuit breaker

Last edited by ChiliConCarnage; 11-09-2020 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: update
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.