Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:13 AM   #4726
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
NOPE! Losing my mind... For some reason I thought today was May 20 something.

I'm getting old in my COVID days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Today is May 20th.

(Play along with me, other posters. Let's see if we can get him to shoot off fireworks in June.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:29 PM   #4727
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m
Ready.

I’ve been shorting IBIO every time clay posts about that shit company.
It looks like MRNA is leading the charge for the vaccine.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:40 AM   #4728
I'll be back.

And here comes IBIO

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:22 PM   #4729
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And here comes IBIO

Oh man, I can’t wait to see it rocket up to $1.20!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #4730
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And here comes IBIO

This just in. NY Post reporting 2900 people have died from vaccine shots...
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:01 PM   #4731
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Made a note to buy NAIL at 6 a few days back. Finally got around to it at 6.90. Looks like it has huge gap to fill. Even if it get back to 20 the money made will worth it.
Just looking for some opinions on what any one of you millionaires would do.

Closed on Friday just over 20. Do you sell, sell and reposition, or hold?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #4732
MVP

Quote:

I would be glad to answer but Im a Billionaire.....not a millionaire

jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:18 PM   #4733
Mod Team

Quote:

Trailing stop loss until you decide on another play?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #4734
Roy E.

Quote:

Sell enough to cover your original investment, and let the rest ride?
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:43 PM   #4735
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
That's generally what I like to do. It guarantees that you won't lose money.

If he's tripled his money, I'd even consider selling 2/3rds of it to guarantee doubling my money.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:43 PM   #4736
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I would be glad to answer but Im a Billionaire.....not a millionaire

We always knew you would make it. Have you been requesting others to address you as "big time" now? if not, I highly recommend it. It will definitely set you above the pack.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:51 PM   #4737
Supporter

Quote:

Write some calls against your position and buy some puts to lock you in if you are considering selling. Otherwise let it ride or sell out altogether.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:03 PM   #4738
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Trailing stop loss until you decide on another play?
Are you worried about another downturn fairly soon? Any ideas on another play? I can't help but think this has more room to run tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's generally what I like to do. It guarantees that you won't lose money.

If he's tripled his money, I'd even consider selling 2/3rds of it to guarantee doubling my money.

What do you do with the original investment? Surely you don't just let it sit and make no money?
Old 05-10-2020, 07:15 PM   #4739
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Write some calls against your position and buy some puts to lock you in if you are considering selling. Otherwise let it ride or sell out altogether.
I am really down with a pigs go to slaughter approach on this through the year.

I don't see any real need to sell out. With the markets ability to rebound from COVID and NAIL being at over 90some in late Feb. all the way down to 6 in Mar. My greed can't help but let me think that it could be 60 in Oct.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #4740
Mod Team

Quote:
Are you worried about another downturn fairly soon? Any ideas on another play? I can't help but think this has more room to run tbh.

What do you do with the original investment? Surely you don't just let it sit and make no money?
I’m just saying why cap the ceiling on profit unless you believe it’s topped out? Follow with a trailing stop loss so you can obtain more profits (sell when it’s really over valued) but also set a floor to maintain most of your profits to this point if the market turns.