Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-06-2020, 07:46 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Lucas Niang opts out...

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...407051781?s=21

Damn.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:34 PM   #211
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I can't believe the homering up about this.

Guard might be the worst position on the team BEFORE this and it just got awful.

I'll remind you all that the Donks signed Jurrell Casey a few months ago.
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He went to protests?
HE LEAD THEM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...243304766.html

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Honestly, this is perfect for his long term career with us.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #212
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I was hoping you’d get hit by a truck for calling Damien Williams, our SB hero, a “pussy”.

Looks like we’re both disappointed.

You always disappoint me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #213
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

HE LEAD THEM.

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Wasn't Rankin placed on the PUP list? I could be mistaken, but when Thornhill was placed on the PUP list, there was someone else added to that list too, and I was thinking it was Rankin.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:05 PM   #214
I'll be back.

Quote:
Sounds like a load of trash if you ask me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #215
Supporter

Quote:
It's no worse than the past two years
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #216
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Williams is an UDFA.
Remmers is the Cam Eriving of the right side of the OL. Which makes that a negative. Remmers can't stay with a team. He is a journeyman that is not much.
Osemele might be something if he is truly recovered and back to where he was in 2016.
Rankin was put on PUP.

Our OL is a ?.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:36 PM   #217
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's no worse than the past two years
Exactly. Last year we had huge question marks with Reiter and Wylie. And our starter at LG to begin the 2018 season was Cameron ****ing Erving.

Reid will find a combination that will at the very least tread water. At least until somebody gets injured and Veach nails a cheap midseason Wisniewski-type signing.

And besides that. Are we that much worse off at guard without Niang? Has he played inside on the OL at all in the past two years? Not saying he can't, but that would have inevitably been a tricky transition with limited offseason work and no preseason games.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #218
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
IMO, 2021 NFL Draft KC will draft OL with ( 1st-3rd) draft capital to protect The Half Billion Dollar Man Patrick Mahomes
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:53 PM   #219
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Exactly. Last year we had huge question marks with Reiter and Wylie. And our starter at LG to begin the 2018 season was Cameron ****ing Erving.

Reid will find a combination that will at the very least tread water. At least until somebody gets injured and Veach nails a cheap midseason Wisniewski-type signing.
I'm not even sure why CPers were penciling in Niang at left guard when the guy's been a starting right tackle since his freshman year in college.

Wylie was more effective at Right Guard than Left Guard so while they may go through a few guys at LG, the other three positions will be the same as last year. Reiter, Wylie and Schwartz already have some serious chemistry from 2018, with Mahomes throwing for 50 TD's and Hunt on pace for 1,400 before being cut.

I think it just goes back to Chiefs fans always worrying about the offensive line, which is ridiculous considering that since Reid arrived, he's been plugging in JAG after JAG after JAG while winning 12 games a year and a Super Bowl.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #220
pie is never free

Whatever man, I’m just here to watch this place eat itself
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #221
In Search of a Life

Quote:

HE LEAD THEM.

Wow yea that kind of makes him looks like he’s full of shit, but like you said it’s probably for the best anyways.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #222
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Williams is an UDFA.
Remmers is the Cam Eriving of the right side of the OL. Which makes that a negative. Remmers can't stay with a team. He is a journeyman that is not much.
Osemele might be something if he is truly recovered and back to where he was in 2016.
Rankin was put on PUP.

Our OL is a ?.
Everyone's OL is a ? outside of dallas. Everyone's Remmers is a Cam Erving, just as everyone's Erving is a Remmers. Just how many teams have starting caliber swing tackles laying around?

What's changed in the last 3 weeks to change that? When healthy, our OTs are still as good a pair as anyone has in the game. And one of them is ALWAYS healthy, the other had a pretty good little streak going until last year.

The IOL has been a revolving door for essentially Andy's entire tenure here.

What's changed? Especially in relation to everyone else in the game?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm not even sure why CPers were penciling in Niang at left guard when the guy's been a starting right tackle since his freshman year in college.

Wylie was more effective at Right Guard than Left Guard so while they may go through a few guys at LG, the other three positions will be the same as last year. Reiter, Wylie and Schwartz already have some serious chemistry from 2018, with Mahomes throwing for 50 TD's and Hunt on pace for 1,400 before being cut.

I think it just goes back to Chiefs fans always worrying about the offensive line, which is ridiculous considering that since Reid arrived, he's been plugging in JAG after JAG after JAG while winning 12 games a year and a Super Bowl.
I wouldn't pencil is any rookies to start this year, outside of probably CEH out of necessity.

No offseason work was a crusher for rookies.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:27 PM   #224
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everyone's OL is a ? outside of dallas. Everyone's Remmers is a Cam Erving, just as everyone's Erving is a Remmers. Just how many teams have starting caliber swing tackles laying around?

What's changed in the last 3 weeks to change that? When healthy, our OTs are still as good a pair as anyone has in the game. And one of them is ALWAYS healthy, the other had a pretty good little streak going until last year.

The IOL has been a revolving door for essentially Andy's entire tenure here.

What's changed? Especially in relation to everyone else in the game?
Our OL is not improved as he stated.
The loss of LDT and Niang is a huge hit to our depth at OL.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #225
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Final opt-out count... 66 out of 2,880 players opted out... barely 2% of total active players.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.