Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 08:09 PM  
Kind of a mod

Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread

Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:20 PM   #211
Mahomes Dynasty

Hulk and Thor ruined Endgame.

What a huge disappointment.

This movie could have been 100x better than it was.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:18 PM   #212
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Not going to lie - I'm very much looking forward to Galactus and the rest of the Marvel Cosmics being done properly. Doom as well, he'll definitely carry the baddie water.
Doom is the man. I hope they do him justice.

You know ... establish him as the evil ruler of Latveria (or whatever it was). Living in a fabulous, spooky-ass castle ... using his genius and quasi-metaphysical powers to screw everybody he sees.

He can be a rich, complex, highly-relatable character if they do him right. Not the one-dimensional version we have seen in the past, but a family man with his own country and a nasty attitude.

Plus, is there any Marvel superperson he hasn't fought? The dude has a history.

Who will they cast as von Doom, I wonder. Cumberbatch would have been great, but he's already taken.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:45 AM   #213
In Search of a Life

So curious, with Cap staying back in the timeline, how does that work out with all the fighting he's done? Was it the other cap that actually did that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:52 AM   #214
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So curious, with Cap staying back in the timeline, how does that work out with all the fighting he's done? Was it the other cap that actually did that.
Yeah ..I bet there are two Caps.. I think he returned the Stones and time traveled back to the 40s to be with his girl..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:59 AM   #215
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Yeah ..I bet there are two Caps.. I think he returned the Stones and time traveled back to the 40s to be with his girl..
I figured he stayed in the 70's with her. He did end up with the shield though so he did something.

**** that's why I hate the time travel shit. There's just so many ends to tie up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:50 AM   #216
In Search of a Life

So is Gamora alive? Surely so.

I also don't think it really does anything to the timeline on dusting Thanos, since it was past Thanos but he's actually int he future now....**** I don't know.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:02 AM   #217
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Hulk and Thor ruined Endgame.

What a huge disappointment.

This movie could have been 100x better than it was.
Without Professor Hulk they can’t do the snap and bring everybody back.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:38 AM   #218
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I also don't think it really does anything to the timeline on dusting Thanos, since it was past Thanos but he's actually int he future now....**** I don't know.
The answer to pretty much any question is "depends on the timeline." If they go full bore into time travel, anything is possible.

I don't think that's likely though. I think they'll stick with the "main" timeline we've seen, which means that Gamora is alive, but she doesn't have memories of any of the stuff with the Guardians that we've seen before Endgame.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:41 AM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The answer to pretty much any question is "depends on the timeline." If they go full bore into time travel, anything is possible.

I don't think that's likely though. I think they'll stick with the "main" timeline we've seen, which means that Gamora is alive, but she doesn't have memories of any of the stuff with the Guardians that we've seen before Endgame.
I think that's probably how they'll do it.

I wish they could somehow get her "memories" back or to her or something. I dunno. I'm guessing that's what Guardians 3 will be all about though.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:53 AM   #220
Settle this once and forever

Thanos really is a ****ing dog. I thought Thor with Stormbreaker, Cap with Mjolnir and Tony altogether would mop the floor with him, but he literally trashed them with no issue. Didn’t even break a sweat.

Has there ever been a more savage power move than showing up to a different timeline, shooting up the place, then just posting up waiting on dudes to show up so you can beat their ass? Lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:56 AM   #221
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

Tony snapped away Thanos and his entire army. Did that not include Gamora? Otherwise 2014 Gamora would have been there with them at the end right?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:17 AM   #222
Veteran

Think about it practically, would they really have dusted her off-screen?

Also why would she be with them, from her point of view they're a bunch of strangers.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:39 AM   #223
In Search of a Life

I'm a little depressed that it's over lol. Sad to see Tony and Cap go off into the night.
Old 04-30-2019, 12:00 PM   #224
MVP

Quote:
I'm a little depressed that it's over lol. Sad to see Tony and Cap go off into the night.
I wonder if Thor with the Guardians be FatThor or God Thor. I also hope that Korg makes an appearance or two.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:04 PM   #225
MONTANA #19

Quote:

2016 Gamora is alive in the 2019 timeline. I'm sure that will be part of the plot of Guardians 3 is the gang tracking her down and Starlord winning her love again.

Most of the comments in this thread are looking at time as linear or through the butterfly effect where actions made in the past effect the future (like in Back to the Future), but they tried to explain in the movie that in their "Marvel Movie" universe that time through singular realities where if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future. The basic implication is that you can't change the past because you've existed in the future; no matter what you do, the end result is the same. Even if you were to try and kill baby Thanos, the future you have must be unchanged.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.