Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Blues get O'Reilly from the Sabres for a 1st in 19, 2nd in 21, Tage Thompson, Vladimir Sobotka,Patrick Betglund
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:57 PM   #3
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs1111 View Post
Blues get O'Reilly from the Sabres for a 1st in 19, 2nd in 21, Tage Thompson, Vladimir Sobotka,Patrick Betglund
Well there ya go. Not bad.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:02 PM   #4
Consuming CP souls

Cya Berglund!!! Not a bad deal to get O Reilly.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:08 PM   #5
Consuming CP souls

Armstrong ****ing blows, but at least the O Reilly deal cleared some trash from the roster and got a good player
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #6
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Armstrong ****ing blows, but at least the O Reilly deal cleared some trash from the roster and got a good player
Name one bad trade that legitimately damaged the Blues in the long term under his time as GM.

His worst trades have been Oshie(which he was hell bent on trading), Perron to Edmonton, and Miller.

Of those, only the Oshie trade might have caused long term damage for getting essentially Brouwer for one season.

Armstrong brought in Bouwmeester for jack shit, Schenn for a cap dump and two firsts, he traded Ryan ****ing Reaves for a first round pick, and he refused to overpay for Backes.

The worst move you could argue Armstrong has made was picking Allen as the future goalie for the Blues over Bishop.

Armstrong is shrewd when signing extensions and FAs in addition to being shrewd for making trades. He has shown consistently he won't make an overpayment for a player unless he's comfortable with that, with Miller being the lone exception.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

**** Ryan O'Reilly. That is all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:21 PM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Oshie and Bishop are reason enough Dude is a pure garbage GM
Old 07-01-2018, 08:44 PM   #9
MFIC

Why would anyone express the desire to leave to an employer? to be traded to Winnipeg for 3 months? That's the turmoil part they want to avoid.
I totally get it. I was pissed about Sundin, but I understood it. I was more pissed at the Leafs' failures than I was at Sundin.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:49 PM   #10
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Why would anyone express the desire to leave to an employer? to be traded to Winnipeg for 3 months? That's the turmoil part they want to avoid.
I totally get it. I was pissed about Sundin, but I understood it. I was more pissed at the Leafs' failures than I was at Sundin.
It's easy for me to say not being in the situation, but I do believe that if I had loyalty to a team(and he claims to with the Islanders) and I was pretty sure I was going to my childhood team next season, I would be honest and let them get some assets for me. I also don't see the playoffs as turmoil over wasting away on the Islanders for 3 months.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:55 PM   #11
MFIC

Have you ever been to Winnipeg? In the winter, you're fighting off polar bears, in the spring, they have mosquitoes the size of your head.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:58 PM   #12
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Have you ever been to Winnipeg? In the winter, you're fighting off polar bears, in the spring, they have mosquitoes the size of your head.
Hahaha. No I haven't. I would counter with, have you ever seen an Islanders game in that arena? I get depressed and I'm just watching on TV.

Isn't Winnipeg like a half underground city?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:02 PM   #13
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Hahaha. No I haven't. I would counter with, have you ever seen an Islanders game in that arena? I get depressed and I'm just watching on TV.

Isn't Winnipeg like a half underground city?
You're damn right it is. To protect against the polar bears and mosquitoes.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:06 PM   #14
MFIC

To answer your first question: I've only seen highlights of the SUV in the background.
What a pathetic franchise. Sure they've made some major steps over the past year, but they had this coming, just like the Leafs did with Sundin.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:15 PM   #15
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
To answer your first question: I've only seen highlights of the SUV in the background.
What a pathetic franchise. Sure they've made some major steps over the past year, but they had this coming, just like the Leafs did with Sundin.
The new arena and the area surrounding it actually seems cool but a lot of issues standing in the way right now. I'm not old enough to know the Islanders hey-day so they don't annoy me. Ironically they are kind of like the Chargers in my mind.