Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2024, 11:42 AM  
I'll be back.

Chiefs made a cool video about Stephone Paige's 300-yard day

Rare footage of Lamar and the greats Todd Blackledge and Bill Kenney

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:05 PM   #31
For The Glory Of The City

Really cool to see football videos without them having shitty effects and needlessly being shoe horned into a Star Wars theme.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 12:06 PM   #32
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Flipper Anderson had 336 yards receiving in a game in 1989.
Norm Van Brocklin passed for 554 yards in a game in 1951.

I'm amazed these two records still stand in today's passing era.
I did not know about the 1951 one. That sounds insane I have to know more about this game.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:20 PM   #33
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just . If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

How many times did he talk about God?
I get annoyed when people put religion into everything too, and you tell that Paige is religious. But the stuff he said in this video was done in a very friendly way that wasn't pushing it on anybody. He just seemed like a nice guy with his own beliefs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 12:20 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I did not know about the 1951 one. That sounds insane I have to know more about this game.
My understanding is that was the opening game of the season. Plus, he completed fewer than 30 passes that game.

It's a 73 year old passing record that has no business still being the record in today's pass happy league.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:21 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I'd like to read more about 1950s football. There was a short period of time where the offenses were just insane. I think the record in points per game in NFL history league wide is still from some year in the 1950s. I have no idea what rule might have prompted that or what system might have prompted that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:08 PM   #36
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Flipper Anderson had 336 yards receiving in a game in 1989.
Norm Van Brocklin passed for 554 yards in a game in 1951.

I'm amazed these two records still stand in today's passing era.
It'll be pretty cool to see this record broken in the upcoming season.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.