Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:53 PM   #1006
MVP

Trying to kill a mutant at a UN trial is somehow equal to the Jan 6th shit?

Anyone saying that this is anything like Jan 6th is ****ing stupid and looking for a reason to bitch.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:54 PM   #1007
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I 100% understand the allegory of Xmen. I just think it's ****ing lame to invoke Jan 6th in a children's cartoon.
Did you just watch it or are you reading stupid shit?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:34 PM   #1008
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Did you just watch it or are you reading stupid shit?
It's literally people attacking the UN and them referring to it as an "insurrection".

****ing snowflakes.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:59 PM   #1009
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It's literally people attacking the UN and them referring to it as an "insurrection".

****ing snowflakes.
It's so ****ing reeruned. They just need to feel outraged over something, so they're making up scenarios to justify being angry.
Old 03-20-2024, 02:58 PM   #1010
Veteran

I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I was in for the nostalgia, but it was actually pretty good. I was a little worried about the voices given the age of the cast (and Wolverine in the trailer), but they were mostly fine. I felt like Rogue sounded a little old at times, but in fairness I might not have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:43 PM   #1011
Plays to win the game!

Good shit, nice to not have commercials, sucks to wait for an episode per week. I hope they leave some cool shit for the XMen movies when they eventually come out, this show takes some crazy ideas with their powers.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:06 PM   #1012
20 Menthol KOOLs

Holy shit. Storm vs the Sentinels in the desert

Show is awesome. Only thing I didn’t like is Wolverine’s voice and that’s easy enough to ignore.

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:08 PM   #1013
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
show takes some crazy ideas with their powers.
Spoiler!

I am patiently awaiting the awesome shit they do with Nightcrawler.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:02 PM   #1014
Stay positive, don't give up

Yeah I'm digging X-Men 97...hell of a start

Most of the cast back some newcomers too due to death or changes by original cast mates. Can't wait to see more.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:07 PM   #1015
In Search of a Life

Enjoyed the first episode. The nostalgia was off the charts.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:35 PM   #1016
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Enjoyed the first episode. The nostalgia was off the charts.
I never get tired of that guitar riff.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:57 PM   #1017
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:15 PM   #1018
In Search of a Life

Second episode was great too. Give me the last 8 NOW!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:28 AM   #1019
Plays to win the game!

I know he'll get his episode but more Gambit please.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2024, 02:30 PM   #1020
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The X-Men were created as an allegory for racism and xenophobia.

If you’ve ever watched or read anything X-Men related, it was “woke”. You just didn’t realize it.. strange that it bothers you now. I wonder why?
It is a terrible allegory for racism that falls apart when you think about it for two seconds. Mutants are actually dangerous and deadly. Fear of them is understandable. Fear of other races is silly. It is just different skin color. It is not like Whites can shoot fire or Asians control lightning.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote