Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-02-2020, 12:06 AM  
SuperBowl or bust

Killing time...Predict the 2020 Chiefs roster

Mahomes
Moore

Williams
Thompson
Chuba Hubbard (trade up in the 3rd round)
Anthony Sherman

Hill
Hardman
AJ Green (Play with Pat discount)
Pringle
Breshad Permian (cheap 2 year deal)
Kemp
Tyrie Cleveland (6th or 7th rounder)

Fisher
Rankin
Biadasz (32nd overall pick)
Wylie
Schwartz
Erving
Reiter
Jonah Jackson (4th round comp traded up)
Barton
Allegreti

Kelce
Austin Hooper (below average FA contract)
Matt Bushman (4th round)

Nnadi
Saunders
Pennel
Clark
Okafor
Suggs (Wants to stay here another year discount)
Speaks
KPass
Harris

Hitchens
Anfernee Jennings (2nd round pick)
Wilson
Sean Lee (cheap vet contract)
Ragland (cheap extension)
Odaniel

Badger
CHJ (play with Pat Discount)
Okudah (first round pick from Jones)
Thornhill
Sorensen
Watts
Fenton
Ward
Fuller (back on 2 year extension)

Buttkicker
Drue Christman (6th rounder)
Winchester
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:10 AM   #2
Dumbass!

Who is CHJ?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:21 AM   #3
Veteran

Wait what, you think we're gong to sign Sean Lee, Chris Harris Jr, Austin Hooper, Breshad Perriman and AJ Green this offseason, as well as retaining Ragland, Fuller and Suggs?

Am I missing anyone you're cutting, LDT Watkins and Colquitt?

We would only need the cap to go up by $50m to do this...
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-02-2020, 02:22 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Who is CHJ?
Chris Harris Jr I assume
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-02-2020, 02:22 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Who is CHJ?
I’m going to guess Chris Harris JR from Donk. I’d normally say no but I’ve been a fan since his KU days. I’ll allow it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:15 AM   #6
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m going to guess Chris Harris JR from Donk. I’d normally say no but I’ve been a fan since his KU days. I’ll allow it.
Thanks.
While I'm at, what does the SMH acronym stand for?

Last edited by milkman; 01-02-2020 at 03:20 AM..
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:05 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thanks.
While I'm at, what does the SMH acronym stand for?
Shaking My Head.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:53 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Hooper is gonna get paid i'd imagine and I would think AJ will as well.

With this upcoming draft, if you want a WR there will be some really good ones there in round 2 or 3.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #9
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Why do we have to acquire every Dallas cast off LB?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #10
Hello

Nothing like advancing the average age of our players by 10 years. Yuck.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:22 AM   #11
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Nothing like advancing the average age of our players by 10 years. Yuck.
I think a few veterans a year will want to play here for cheap to get a ring because Mahomes is here.

I may be wrong, but I see guys like AJ and Sean Lee as those types of players.

20m rollover along with cutting the fat gets these things done with cap to spare.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:10 PM   #12
Hockey Town

AJ Green has no desire to leave Cincy, he told them he didn't want to be traded and wouldn't report if he was.

Getting Okudah is a pipe dream by the way.

Realistic vets to pursue if you're the Chiefs in my view would be a guy like Andrew Whitworth, he's 38, the Rams have no money, he's still very good and would likely be fine playing LG on a SB team, guys playing that age only do it to win. I think Le'veon is still an option for this team too as the Jets are going to move on.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think a few veterans a year will want to play here for cheap to get a ring because Mahomes is here.

I may be wrong, but I see guys like AJ and Sean Lee as those types of players.

20m rollover along with cutting the fat gets these things done with cap to spare.
What's a discount for a guy like AJ, $15m per? $12m?

And Austin Hooper is on his rookie deal, why would he take a below average contract if he can get $8-10m average per year?

Perriman was paid $4m this year and looked really good, what's a cheap deal for him?

I can see us getting Sean Lee because he's a broke dick and there might be a regime change in Dallas, but you're absolutely playing Madden here with the rest.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:22 PM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This one makes Madden look realistic.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.