Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-01-2020, 11:47 AM  
I’m a Mahomo!

PFF Mock Drafts

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-pff-2...he-second-pick

29. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS — CB BRYCE HALL, VIRGINIA

Even with the much-improved defense, the Chiefs still have a need at corner. Hall led the FBS in forced incompletions back in 2018 before an ankle injury cut his 2019 season short.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:23 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I really like Hall. But he’ll have to make it to 32.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 07:11 PM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I really like Hall. But he’ll have to make it to 32.
And I still think if Kenny Murray is there for KC, you have to pull the trigger on him. Much harder to find 3-down MLB these days than quality CB.

Murray to middle, Ragland or Wilson bye bye, Hitchens plays WLB.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:05 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
And I still think if Kenny Murray is there for KC, you have to pull the trigger on him. Much harder to find 3-down MLB these days than quality CB.

Murray to middle, Ragland or Wilson bye bye, Hitchens plays WLB.
I don't know if Hitchens covers well enough to play WLB. I think he's a MLB or nada.

If we cut him June 1, we'd save $8 million.

Murray or if Dylan Moses falls due to his knee would be good options.

Still want to go Biadasz in the first though.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.