Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 12-18-2019, 12:42 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Duncan's Mock | Updated 1.17.19

I don’t do this for football very often and won’t claim to be an expert on the NFL draft. I did try to read a few different sources when researching players and think about scheme fit in addition to need and availability draft position, but this is mostly just kicking around some ideas and having some fun.

1st (#32 – yeah, that’s right, I’m calling it):
Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
This comes down to opportunity for me. When it comes right down to it, the Chiefs have done well against the pass in 2019 with a cobbled-together CB group (and really just need to add an outside CB opposite Ward and some depth). Murray’s speed and versatility could upgrade the LB group as a whole and make the Chiefs much more effective in nickel and dime packages. Looking at LB available later in the draft, unless you’re a big believer in Troy Dye of Oregon (who is a physical freak and I think will test his way into the second round), it’s hard to find a guy who could reasonably project to play every down and be good in pass coverage. Year 1, he’s probably my WLB and one of 2 nickel backers.
-Alternatives: CB would also be a great move here (one of Shaun Wade – OSU, Paulson Adebo, Stanford, CJ Henderson, Florida, or Kristian Fulton, LSU would fit). If one of the top 2 centers - Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin or Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma – were available, it would be worth considering, too. Taking an OL here changes the shape of the draft a lot, IMO.

2nd (#59 – from 49ers):
Netane Muti, G, Fresno State
Muti has some of the best physical ability at G/C in this class. His technique needs refining, but you can teach that. Having a LG with his combo of strength and athleticism should be a major plus in pass pro and the run game, without hindering Reid’s love of moving his OL around in screens and designed rollouts.
-Alternatives: Darryl Williams from Miss. State would also be a consideration if going IOL here. He’s probably more ready Day 1 but has less upside. I like CB Jeff Gladney, TCU, in this range, too.

3rd (#96):
Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
There are a lot of guys likely to be available here that I like in KC’s offense. Akers’ ability to catch the ball and all-around package make him the best fit for me.
-Alternatives: Other RBs: J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State. Zack Moss, RB, Utah; Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt. If I’m confident one of these 4 is available at the end of the 4th round, I might be tempted to take an interior OL guy (better shot at one of them in the 4th, though).

4th (#128)
Zach Shackelford, C, Texas
First-team all-Big 12 this year. Decent size, pretty good mobility, good combo blocker. Has a good pass protection reputation. Downside would be, as a starter, he wouldn’t be likely to be much of an upgrade as a solo run blocker. Might not be ready Day 1 but could be a year 2/late year 1 upgrade.
-Alternatives: Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford. Big, athletic TE who would be a nice #2 option and has some upside as a receiver. Smart, athletic, should be safe and productive year 1. And I’m going to talk about him way less than the next guy: Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri. Albert O has 1st-round physical ability – his size, speed, and ball skills are dynamite. He is injury prone and his OC his last two years didn’t seem to really understand how to use him (having a QB in 2019 who couldn’t read the field and refused to throw over the middle also hurt him). Also has poor blocking technique, despite having the frame to be a dynamite blocker, and needs to improve his route running. I wouldn’t stump for him here, but if you believe you can coach him up on the technical aspects, Okwuegbunam could be a weapon as a second TE and also an eventual heir apparent for Travis Kelce.

5th: (#160)
Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan
Versatile guy with the size to play outside and also the ability to play slot. In Spagnuolo’s defense, that versatility seems key.
-Alternatives: There are some WR I like in this range who I think fit the Chiefs scheme/needs: Joe Reed, Virginia and Quintez Cephus, Wisconsin. Each of them has good ability to separate, and has a little more size/effectiveness against man coverage than some of the Chiefs holdovers. Cephus was in a run-heavy offense but performed really well against Ohio State’s stable of strong CB in the Big Ten title game.

Closing thoughts:
If I’m Veach and I walk away from the draft this way, I feel like I’ve made major upgrades at LB and LG in rounds 1 and 2. Akers gives me a back with true 3-down potential (and at worst, an upgrade as my “receiving” back. My last two picks have some upside and provide quality depth, at least.

I’d be scouring the UDFA ranks for a WR that fits the parameters I’m talking about, though I could also hit FA for that need.

And I keep coming back to Okwuegbunam as a potential “Draft maker” when I look at other guys who might be around that spot. I see a lot of similarities to Kelce coming out of Cincinnati – physical gifts that far outshine his draft slot, some immaturity and injury and usage issues causing him to fall down the draft ranks.

Anyway, fire away at this. Changes/recommendations? What FA and other roster moves would you be looking to pair this with?

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 01-17-2020 at 04:29 PM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:42 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I just hate trading out of the first and losing that fifth year option

If you could say grab another 2nd to go back I’d think about it though.
Who would give up two 2nd's for the 32nd pick?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #32
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I just hate trading out of the first and losing that fifth year option

If you could say grab another 2nd to go back I’d think about it though.
Players are trying to get rid of the franchise tag and 5th year option to move towards and NBA style structure. I think more and more players are going to start holding out after their 3rd season if they are good enough.

And honestly in a game like the NFL I don’t blame them one bit.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:42 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Players are trying to get rid of the franchise tag and 5th year option to move towards and NBA style structure. I think more and more players are going to start holding out after their 3rd season if they are good enough.

And honestly in a game like the NFL I don’t blame them one bit.
I doubt they care too much or will work to hard to get rid the tag. It doesn’t affect the vast majority of the league. Wouldn’t expect them to give much energy to that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:59 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd like the LB upgrade but I think it's a pipe dream. Hitchens isn't a complete disaster anymore and they're just not gonna eat that much money.

I'd be pretty content with C, G, CB, RB in the first 4 rounds in any order. I hate that we'll need to neglect a developmental OT again but we just have needs on the interior that are far too great.
Personally, I don't think OT can be left out of the equation. Schwartz will be 31 in June. Fisher is approaching 30. It's getting time to look to the future at that position as well. Better to be to early at that spot, than a year to late.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:05 AM   #35
I’m a Mahomo!

Great mock!

I like it.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 09:49 AM   #36
MVP

I like it although in a lot of mocks I see I think you're too high for Muti. I've seen him go as low as the 4th.

So, if we were to take Creed Humphrey in the 2nd maybe, and then a Guard in the 4th it'd be a perfect draft.

I like Akers a lot. I like Murray too, although if you feel good about the injury situation Dylan Moses might fall to #32 and you'd have to take him instead.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #37
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Updated: I had a lot of spare time at work today.

Today’s exercise involves tagging and trading Chris Jones to Tampa for their first, third, and 2021 second. It’s a tough call but a reasonable scenario for KC.

Here’s a plan based on that:

1.14 AJ Epenesa, DL, Iowa. Epenesa is a powerful, versatile DL. He might be a little light to play DT on all downs, he slides inside nicely on pass downs and has enough power to play some early down snaps there, too. Also like Javon Kinlaw as a DL option here, who is more of a true DT.

1.32 Nick Harris, C, Washington. Washington is very Rodney Hudson from descriptions. He’s athletic and powerful in run game, but can pass block and is athletic. Would be a major upgrade from Reiter.

2.63 Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss State. Dantzler is a physical specimen, but really this is just “best CB who fits scheme” for me. If Patrick Queen was here I’d be all over that, but his stock is sky rocketing.

3.76 Jordyn Brooks, MLB, Texas Tech. The Red Raider MLB has potential to be a 3-down backer. Decent measureables and runs well enough to be good in coverage.

3.96 Cam Akers, RB, Florida State. Similar to Dantzler, best RB left here for me. Not sure Akers makes it here, but there are plenty of similar alternatives. Clyde Edwards-Helaire intrigues me a bunch.

4.128 Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri. Elliott is a physical specimen who graded out well and was productive for Mizzou. His technique needs some work, but he has really great measureables.

5.160 WR Denzel Mims, Baylor. I’ve developed a bit of a crush on Mims of late. He’s a track guy at 6-3 who seems to have good short area quickness, too. Could see him being a nice weapon and is a guy who has more in the tank.

With the money I’m saving on Jones, I focus on re-signing a couple of solid holdovers like Breeland and DeMarkus Robinson.

If I can add a veteran G/C to help upgrade a second spot on the OL, I’ll take a stab at that.

Tough to move on from Jones, but the depth of players I’m adding instead of him (first round DL, potential starting LB, and maybe a solid upgrade at LG to pair with an upgrade at C) just offers too much value not to do it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:37 PM   #38
Veteran

I like it. It covers a lot of the areas of need. I really like Chris Jones but the money may force a trade and that would be a nice haul of players.

For at least a couple of years I've wanted a backup TE that could kind of fill in if Kelce missed some time. I've given up on drafting or even signing a real good free agent.

A player that I think has some potential but maybe not the steep price tag, is TE Nick Vannett, Age 26, 6-6, 260, 10 inch hands, decent TE speed. He had an unremarkable career at Ohio State with 4 years, 55 catches, 585 yards and 6 TDs, yet he was drafted in the 3rd round (94) by Seattle Seahawks. Nick was traded to Pittsburgh Steelers this last season for a 2020 5th round draft pick. In 4 years in the NFL he has 61 catches, 591 yards and 4 TDs. In 2018 Vannett played 49% of Seattle offensive snap counts, but mainly as a blocker. Nick Vannett's nick name is "Baby Gronk".

I know I've lowered my backup TE standards, But I think maybe Travis Kelce, re-signing Blake Bell at a team friendly deal, and an inexpensive contract with a guy like Nick Vannett might help the Chiefs.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2020, 03:09 AM   #39
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
I like it. It covers a lot of the areas of need. I really like Chris Jones but the money may force a trade and that would be a nice haul of players.

For at least a couple of years I've wanted a backup TE that could kind of fill in if Kelce missed some time. I've given up on drafting or even signing a real good free agent.

A player that I think has some potential but maybe not the steep price tag, is TE Nick Vannett, Age 26, 6-6, 260, 10 inch hands, decent TE speed. He had an unremarkable career at Ohio State with 4 years, 55 catches, 585 yards and 6 TDs, yet he was drafted in the 3rd round (94) by Seattle Seahawks. Nick was traded to Pittsburgh Steelers this last season for a 2020 5th round draft pick. In 4 years in the NFL he has 61 catches, 591 yards and 4 TDs. In 2018 Vannett played 49% of Seattle offensive snap counts, but mainly as a blocker. Nick Vannett's nick name is "Baby Gronk".

I know I've lowered my backup TE standards, But I think maybe Travis Kelce, re-signing Blake Bell at a team friendly deal, and an inexpensive contract with a guy like Nick Vannett might help the Chiefs.
I would love the for Chiefs to draft a TE but it doesn't seem the year for it, unless its a 4th/5th round flyer on a guy. Lovett (I think that was his name?) got some hype in the pre-season this year as a FB/TE type guy, my hope is that he turns out to be a better TE2 than Bell and Bell becomes TE3 and then maybe they take a guy high in the draft the following year.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 09:27 AM   #40
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I would love the for Chiefs to draft a TE but it doesn't seem the year for it, unless its a 4th/5th round flyer on a guy. Lovett (I think that was his name?) got some hype in the pre-season this year as a FB/TE type guy, my hope is that he turns out to be a better TE2 than Bell and Bell becomes TE3 and then maybe they take a guy high in the draft the following year.

Yeah, I don’t think there’s enough TE depth to do it early.

Albert Okwuegbunum would be an interesting flyer late. Big boom/bust potential. If he made to them in the fifth. I think he’s probably a bust, but he has a lot of natural ability b
Old 01-23-2020, 06:28 PM   #41
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Updated: I had a lot of spare time at work today.

Today’s exercise involves tagging and trading Chris Jones to Tampa for their first, third, and 2021 second. It’s a tough call but a reasonable scenario for KC.

Here’s a plan based on that:

1.14 AJ Epenesa, DL, Iowa. Epenesa is a powerful, versatile DL. He might be a little light to play DT on all downs, he slides inside nicely on pass downs and has enough power to play some early down snaps there, too. Also like Javon Kinlaw as a DL option here, who is more of a true DT.

1.32 Nick Harris, C, Washington. Washington is very Rodney Hudson from descriptions. He’s athletic and powerful in run game, but can pass block and is athletic. Would be a major upgrade from Reiter.

2.63 Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss State. Dantzler is a physical specimen, but really this is just “best CB who fits scheme” for me. If Patrick Queen was here I’d be all over that, but his stock is sky rocketing.

3.76 Jordyn Brooks, MLB, Texas Tech. The Red Raider MLB has potential to be a 3-down backer. Decent measureables and runs well enough to be good in coverage.

3.96 Cam Akers, RB, Florida State. Similar to Dantzler, best RB left here for me. Not sure Akers makes it here, but there are plenty of similar alternatives. Clyde Edwards-Helaire intrigues me a bunch.

4.128 Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri. Elliott is a physical specimen who graded out well and was productive for Mizzou. His technique needs some work, but he has really great measureables.

5.160 WR Denzel Mims, Baylor. I’ve developed a bit of a crush on Mims of late. He’s a track guy at 6-3 who seems to have good short area quickness, too. Could see him being a nice weapon and is a guy who has more in the tank.

With the money I’m saving on Jones, I focus on re-signing a couple of solid holdovers like Breeland and DeMarkus Robinson.

If I can add a veteran G/C to help upgrade a second spot on the OL, I’ll take a stab at that.

Tough to move on from Jones, but the depth of players I’m adding instead of him (first round DL, potential starting LB, and maybe a solid upgrade at LG to pair with an upgrade at C) just offers too much value not to do it.

Mims is killing it at the senior bowl. Probably pushing himself to Day 2.

Akeem Davis-Gaither is another LB I liked that I was hoping Moght be there in the 4th/5th, but he’s also blowing up in Mobile.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:42 PM   #42
Most Valuable Villain

If you’re going to trade Jones.....then try and extend Watkins to lower his cap hit and keep him over Robinson. I don’t think Robinson will be worth the money he’s going to get on the FA market.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:12 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If you’re going to trade Jones.....then try and extend Watkins to lower his cap hit and keep him over Robinson. I don’t think Robinson will be worth the money he’s going to get on the FA market.
What's Robinson worth on the open market? His numbers don't even match Chris Conley's, who tore an ACL the year prior to hitting free agency and was always injured and missing games. Conley's deal was only $4.5 million over two years.

I've never been a fan of Robinson, as he's always been more smoke than fire. But maybe he'll light it up in the Super Bowl and cause some team to overpay for his services.

Otherwise, I'd expect him to be dirt cheap.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:53 AM   #44
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
What's Robinson worth on the open market? His numbers don't even match Chris Conley's, who tore an ACL the year prior to hitting free agency and was always injured and missing games. Conley's deal was only $4.5 million over two years.

I've never been a fan of Robinson, as he's always been more smoke than fire. But maybe he'll light it up in the Super Bowl and cause some team to overpay for his services.

Otherwise, I'd expect him to be dirt cheap.
If he can find a way to get a contract that yields us a 4th round comp pick, you gotta let him walk and it's not even a question, IMO.

Watkins effort last week might have worked him back into a 3rd/4th round value as a trade piece.

I think I've come to the conclusion that a LOT of this comes down to next Sunday. Win it and you can bank your chips. At that point you go ahead and deal Jones and Watkins. You let Robinson leave for the comp pick. You re-stock the draft cupboard and do a soft re-load around the key pieces of your squad.

You'll have earned the franchise capital to do that. Win it this year and you can easily make a decision that shrinks your window a bit in 2020 in exchange for pushing it open longer and wider thereafter.

But if you lose Sunday you probably have to maintain a very aggressive posture for the 2020 season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #45
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he can find a way to get a contract that yields us a 4th round comp pick, you gotta let him walk and it's not even a question, IMO.

Watkins effort last week might have worked him back into a 3rd/4th round value as a trade piece.

I think I've come to the conclusion that a LOT of this comes down to next Sunday. Win it and you can bank your chips. At that point you go ahead and deal Jones and Watkins. You let Robinson leave for the comp pick. You re-stock the draft cupboard and do a soft re-load around the key pieces of your squad.

You'll have earned the franchise capital to do that. Win it this year and you can easily make a decision that shrinks your window a bit in 2020 in exchange for pushing it open longer and wider thereafter.

But if you lose Sunday you probably have to maintain a very aggressive posture for the 2020 season.
Look at what Sanu and Sanders fetched via trades.

49ers sent a 3rd and 4th for Sanders and a 5th.
Pats sent a 2nd for Sanu.

Sanu is under contract in 2020 for 6.5 Million
Sanders is a fracking free agent after the Super Bowl.

Don't tell me a guy like Watkins doesn't have value. I mean if I was Green Bay, I'd be all over a guy like that to play opposite of Davante Adams. Watkins is exactly what Rogers and the Packers need. Yeah, you have to pay him, but is going to cost you a mid-round pick.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.