Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 12-09-2019, 09:27 AM  
MVP

Just figure out a way to get Tyler Biadasz.

The single biggest weakness on this team is interior offensive line play.

Let's go get the center that will be Mahomes' best friend for the next ten years and multiple Super Bowl wins.

No, the LB corps isn't in worse shape then the interior offensive line.

No, not the secondary either.

It's the interior line. By far.

Yeah, we're going to need CB's, and maybe a RB, and a WR, and we do need to get better at LB.

None of those spots are why we've lost 4 games this season.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #46
Hockey Town

I get people being on this Biadiasz stuff but the Chiefs are a smallish fast line that uses a lot of zone concepts, Biadiasz is awful at that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He was not good in the bowl game...he was showing serious poor leverage with the guys Oregon threw at him. He's not a space guy and he's never going to be so he needs to be basically great with power and leverage and well he wasn't.

If that bowl game is the player he is....3rd rounder.
I agree with this take.

I watched the game looking at Biadasz and came away unimpressed. He didn't look at all strong or get much push. Too many times he would stand up and lean on his guy. He looked really slow and unatheletic.

The announcers talked up Oregon's OL in pregame so I watched them too. I didn't see a whole lot there to get me excited either. The strength of this year's OL draft is at tackle where we don't have a glaring need. I'm guessing if we go IOL this year it will be in lower rounds.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #48
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
I agree with this take.

I watched the game looking at Biadasz and came away unimpressed. He didn't look at all strong or get much push. Too many times he would stand up and lean on his guy. He looked really slow and unatheletic.

The announcers talked up Oregon's OL in pregame so I watched them too. I didn't see a whole lot there to get me excited either. The strength of this year's OL draft is at tackle where we don't have a glaring need. I'm guessing if we go IOL this year it will be in lower rounds.
Wonderful, another year of watching trash like Wylie and Reiter on the roster.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-03-2020, 05:07 PM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
AND it'll make the running game better.

line play is way underrated by fans.
Not by this guy.

I’m the guy that constantly pushes back on high running backs.

Hell the Holmes years is all you need to look at. With Baltimore who had a good line he was meh. He got to a great OL and became a monster. Then there was LJ. Who was better until Roaf and Shields left then he was a 3YPC guy.

QB OL Front 7 is the way to win games.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:09 PM   #50
Starter

I see where Cesar Ruiz C from Michigan declared for the draft. I like Ruiz and think he's a better fit for KC. He's listed anywhere from early round 2 to round 5 on various draft boards.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
I see where Cesar Ruiz C from Michigan declared for the draft. I like Ruiz and think he's a better fit for KC. He's listed anywhere from early round 2 to round 5 on various draft boards.
Hennessy from Temple did too and he's also a good fit. Athletic and very intelligent player. Reminds a bit of Jason Kelce. Not quite that athleticism, but nobody is as athletic as Kelce at the position. He's close though, and a tad bigger at 6'3" 295. Probably a 3rd rounder.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:13 AM   #52
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I agree with this take.

Let's not forget that Andy took a college LT and put him at C in Morse. Granted, Morse had played some C early in his college career, but Andy's not above a conversion project.

Maybe there's a T in this draft who's getting knocked as 'having short arms' but who was winning on strength/technique in college. That's a guy that Andy'd probably be willing to gamble on.

Not sure who that might be, but Reid's a creative cat who knows how valuable his QB is and will be turning over any rock he can to ensure he's protected.

EDIT: half-assed internet research turns up someone like Kevin Jarvis out of Michigan State. Appears to be pretty strong at the point of attack, should be available in the middle rounds and with a solid combine could test well enough to convince Andy he can play some of the zone concepts we'll utilize. May not be an immediate solution but could be the kind of value play we could try and see if he's able to unseat Reiter over the course of a season.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 01-07-2020 at 10:19 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:46 AM   #53
MVP

or maybe Creed Humphrey?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:19 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
or maybe Creed Humphrey?
Just heard he's rumored to be going back to school
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-08-2020, 01:06 PM   #55
The Boom Boom Room

Remember guys DGAF Chiefs should everything in their power to protect Mahomes through FA and the draft if that means drafting an IOL or RB do it.

Can't say that enough, because FFS it'll extend his career if doesn't have to go GOD.MODE_ or every game.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:30 PM   #56
Hockey Town

Humphrey is a borderline late 1 if he comes out...Hennessy is probably the best fit for the scheme.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:09 PM   #57
Veteran

Chiefs interior line needs to improve.

Nick Allegretti might help with another year.
Martinas Rankin can also improve the interior.

Lots of possible free agents including Stefen Wisniewski.

B.J Finney 28, 6-4, 318,Pittsburgh Steelers. Played at K-State
Connor McGovern 27, 6-4, 306,Denver Broncos. Played at Missouri
Brandon Scherff 28, 6-5, 315,Washington Redskins. Played at Iowa.
Ereck Flowers 26, 6-6, 330, Washington Redskins. Played at U of Miami (FL)
Andrus Peat 26, 6-7, 316, New Orleans Saints. Played at Stanford.
Evan Boehm 27, 6-3, 321, Miami Dolphins. Played at Missouri.
Graham Glasgow 28, 6-6, 310, Detroit Lions, Played at Michigan.
Max Garcia 28, 6-4, 309, Arizona Cardinals. Played at Florida.

I'd be in favor of drafting line but would prefer it not be one of our earliest picks.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #58
Veteran

Scherff would be amazing but no way the Chiefs can afford him.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli