Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-30-2020, 01:15 AM  
Starter

bored with the same predictions for the top of the draft

so let me pose a question---if redskins are not set on Haskins, but love Joe Burrow....say they and bengals agree on a Haskins and #2 pick (Chase Young) to bengals for the #1 pick (Joe Burrow)
who do you like as far as getting the better of the deal?
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:02 AM   #2
MVP

I've seen nothing that would indicate that Haskins is a franchise QB. No way they'd take that deal.

I think the wildcard in the early part of the draft is Tua. Somebody might well trade up into the top 5 to go get him. If not, he'll go to Miami at #5.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.