Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2012, 09:24 PM  
MFIC

I was right about Tannehill

On my first day here, I said Tannehill would be selected by Miami with the 8th pick in the first round, I was right. Also, I'm on top Draft Planet.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
The Master

Really went out on a limb there.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #17
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Well I predicted Luck would go #1 and he did. Are we even?
But did you predict he'd go to the Indianapolis Colts?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #18
Needs more middle fingers

I predict that if my ball sack was less hairy, it'd get tongued more.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #19
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Why aren't you drinking your own pee yet!?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #20
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I predict that if my ball sack was less hairy, it'd get tongued more.
You were way off on that one. You'd still get zero play.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #21
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Why aren't you drinking your own pee yet!?
Listen Bub, as far as I recall, YOU are the one who drinks the pee.
This can only be stopped once you come up with another bet where you will drink the pee.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Okie_Apparition
This message has been deleted by Okie_Apparition. Reason: 2 previous posts removed
Old 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #22
MFIC

What happened to 3-4's posts? The mods...
Old 05-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #23
MFIC

Pos rep to the first one who names the mod fourth from the left. (hint: It's not Mr. Flopnuts)
Old 05-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #24
Three-Pat

Quote:
After the season ended I did.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #25
MVP

Simply Red bitch.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Simply Red bitch.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #27
Amateur Poster

Quote:
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
I believe Okie responded to you in the wrong thread. He had the following message for you:
"Too hot for meatloaf?
Are you ****ing insane
Plate that shit up"
After further thought and analysis, I reason that Okie is using a clever metaphor to suggest that my reign as the King of Draft Planet will remain intact for a third consecutive year and any feeble attempts to the contrary will result in eternal damnation for those who dare to challenge me.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #29
Amateur Poster

Quote:
I believe Okie responded to you in the wrong thread. He had the following message for you:
"Too hot for meatloaf?
Are you ****ing insane
Plate that shit up"
After further thought and analysis, I reason that Okie is using a clever metaphor to suggest that my reign as the King of Draft Planet will remain intact for a third consecutive year and any feeble attempts to the contrary will result in eternal damnation for those who dare to challenge me.
I will agree to disfeeep. However. I will win "this Contest. I beliefe that dreams are limited. When 7oy curse Denver.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #30
MFIC

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.